How to kill the German in Bunker 5? - Call of Duty

World War II PC

How to kill the German in Bunker 5? - Call of Duty

How to kill the German in Bunker 5? - Call of Duty WWII. I can't get past the soldier that attacks me with his bayonet in bunker #5. no matter what i press or how fast i press and button, I die and come back to the same scene, over and over again.  Please help. Very frustrating!

-BlackICE-
7 REPLIES

Re: How to kill the German in Bunker 5? - Call of ...

in reply to -BlackICE-

There sould be a mouse icon and line for you to drag the arrow to the right point before you press the mouse button .

UnitedKingdom12345

in reply to -BlackICE-

While I do not know what I am doing as I am new to COD, I place my fingertips over the F button as it flashes and moves simultaneously repeatedly hitting the F key. The next scenio is then the German comes at you with the bayonet again, but I am stuck there as well. I don't know how to get a mouse icon to display during this scario either...and have no idea what setting is the one to use. What is frustrating is there are no instructions to what is being asked to do and from someone new to COD, it is devastating as I bought this game to play against my grandson. 

At least the hand to hand is not real for me this time....thank god!

Maury925

in reply to -BlackICE-

The same thing for me when I enter the 5th bunker...I have ZERO control over what happens. There is no "arrow" that appears, only the circled "F" that moves around. I try to go to the last checkpoint, but it always returns me to be killed by the bayonet. I even throw grenades into the room before I enter, but it has no effect.  The only thing I can do is to start from the beginning of the game...this really is no fun!!!!

Also, why am I not able to access my last saved game OR the last checkpoint? Why am I automatically and immediately returned to the bayonet scene every time I die? If there is no solution...what a waste of money!!!!

Thanks for any help!

polock5

in reply to polock5

The game is frustrating I can't get past the German stabbing me with the bayonet there are no controls and no info what do I do

Crave2242

in reply to polock5

I had the same problem that German in the bunker kept killing me it kept showing an x and it did nothing I unplugged the gamepad and the X turned to a k kept hitting the k and Zeeman came in an jumped him and got stabbed then the German came at me with the knife and I lined up the circle using the mouse and that held back his knife then using the mouse again I lined up the circle on the helmet and killed the German with the helmet. plugged controller back in but it did not work had to go into setting and reactivate controller otherwise had to hold D to drag Zeeman and use the mouse to kill enemies so as soon as you kill that German pause the game and reactivate the controller that  German must have killed me 500 times 

ynot422

in reply to -BlackICE-

Unable to pass! Unable to get help from the system to get passed! Frustrated! Q1) How to get passed German in Bunker 5? Q2) Can I return and get my money back?

blues1995

in reply to blues1995

it has been a couple of months since i was in the campaign but I think you have to hold the F key for a period of time then move the curser to either block his arm or in my case I grabbed a helmut and clocked him over the head.

I know in multiplayer holding F allows you to do certain things.

JStanko

Studios