Kicked for team killing now?

World War II PC

Kicked for team killing now?

Last I saw you get timed out if you TK too many time, which was nice for when idiots on your team wanted to run infront of your gun fire or jump in the path of a score streak.. Now you get kicked? Seriously? If it ain't broke, don't fix it! Being timed out was SO much better, or atleast give us a punish/forgive system for being TK'd...

Pur1ty
6 REPLIES

Re: Kicked for team killing now?

in reply to Pur1ty

than use score streakes you can not team kill whit.

andrev

in reply to andrev
Fortunately it's a video game !! In so much war, you'll be in Martial court, imprisoned or on a firing squad.
UCD_280041695865eqJzurbGpN

in reply to UCD_280041695865eqJzurbGpN
If someone stands infront of me while I'm shooting at an enemy, its not my fault.
Pur1ty

in reply to andrev
So there goes 90% of the score streaks in the game.... Makes sense.....
Pur1ty

in reply to Pur1ty

Pur1ty wrote:

Last I saw you get timed out if you TK too many time, which was nice for when idiots on your team wanted to run infront of your gun fire or jump in the path of a score streak.. Now you get kicked? Seriously? If it ain't broke, don't fix it! Being timed out was SO much better, or atleast give us a punish/forgive system for being TK'd...

I think it was done the way it was so that people wouldnt just TK to get out of a bad game and not have to take the L....  which I am sure this is where the REALLY stemmed from

RexxCastle

in reply to RexxCastle

It was change because there was people who would just come into lobby and team kill the whole match. Or people who did not like that they lost or got talked sh|t to in lobby and so start to team kill as revenge. I play only HC and I know I get more kills then most and I rarely get kicked from games. It has happen it is was bad placement on my part. You just need to have a better understand of where your team is and play your streaks better.

RedYetiKing

Studios