The "cheater" problem is 90% fictional.

World War II PC

Highlighted

The "cheater" problem is 90% fictional.

I see plenty of posts along the lines of "cheaters are everywhere, why are SHG doing nothing about it". In my actual eperience the ratio of good players being excused of hacking to actual hackers is something like 10:1 or maybe if 20:1. I get reported for cheating in most lobbies I play and also see other players getting called out for cheating, I can watch the killcam and instantly recognise if I got outgunned or if they are cheating, 99% of the time it's the former.

I play the game in short bursts rather than consisently but I have beeing playing a lot the past couple of weeks and I have come across one two cheaters in probably a couple hundred games. One had wallhacks and I know because he pre fired the exact angle I was coming from every single time and would be staring at walls in killcams, this is with counter recon. The other hacker was actually a couple of hours ago and it was someone using the Tesla on shipment. Other than this I've not seen a single cheater yet I see people included myself get falsely excused all the time.

The point of this post is #1 cheaters aren't that common so stop complaining about them. #2 It's honestly a vent post, I'm getting annoyed at getting excused of cheating so much. At first I took it as a compliment but now it's starting to irk me, at least on Blops 3 I can just tell them to watch theatre. I'm sorry if this comes off as some kind of brag post, I am pretty good and have a 2.33 k/d... but there are many players much better who are also getting excused of cheating. I feel like if this was CSGO any player higher than ranked Silver would be getting called a cheater.

ASillySausage1996
8 REPLIES

Re: The "cheater" problem is 90% fictional.

in reply to ASillySausage1996

Oh, dude...just....just stfu...

I see cheaters on a dayly basis...You're just full of BS.

Geir Stolpestad
BSAFrag

Are you retard or do you take tablets for it

harryphillips

in reply to harryphillips

Probably put that crap on here because he's cheating himself. 50% of games everynight I have at least 1 cheater in the game.

-GUNNY-

in reply to -GUNNY-

Exactly

harryphillips

in reply to harryphillips

At least I don't make up things thet isn't true.

Geir Stolpestad
BSAFrag

Accused* x4
roadrunner8908

I have being playing consistantly now since the game was realeased and i agree with you i come accross about only  2 to 3 hackers per week .Where i dissagree with you is the term better players  in the fact that most of the players accused of cheating are so because of the way they preefire . This is down to lagg advantage pure and simple the preefire comes from them running a good 1 to 2 seconds in frount of other players in game . It has been this way for all the cod games and you will notice it more in soft core than hard when from your point of view you have fired a whole mag into a player for no kill but will see in the kill cam you never fired your gun . So being  a better player has nothing to do with it its all down to actvision not bothering  to develope a base program that reduces the issue . Just think about it the server you connect to could be next door or 2000 miles away and even worse the lobbby is run through a host who could be next door to a server or 2000 miles away  . So the closer you are to a server and host the better lagg advantage you get because your single has a much shorter distance to travel . Have you ever noticed the players called hackers to most are turkish , swedes or swiss or russians thats because they are usualy chosen by the game to be the host and you signal has to travel all the way to them and then on to the server and back again to you . The best cod game by far was black ops 1 where you could choose what server / host to join . 

UnitedKingdom12345

Wow, Why is this even a post? Cheating is so bad, it's hard to not find a cheater! Don't believe me?

Watch my videos....

This is 100% Raw Live Commented Footage, showing hhow bad the cheating is, debunking all claims, of git gud, 

and shows how there is massive communities of cheaters on Steam

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oYjHXE5-O78&t=1461s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LhJjLl0fPZo

What I can also add, is

SHG DOES NOTHING to the cheaters.. NOTHING

Valve Softare / Steam DOES NOTHING to the cheaters.

Even blasphemy is going on in the game, because its completely unpoliced.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xf70KmP8Qtc

^--- going on for over a month now,..

@Shg_banhammer on twitter.. Fake News, does nothing

CaptainOPG

Studios