16GB OF RAM 3200 

GTX 1080

AUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q

ROG PUGIO MOUSE

NTERNET SPEEDS

PING 9MS

DOWN IS 180 MBPS 

UP IS 15 MBPS 

spent like over 4 grand on this set up and  ww2 plays like crap  i can be right by a player and hit him and he just take every hit  and walks to me and one hit im daed 
but i can unload a hole round be for i kill some one 
i know my playing suck but come one i know i have hit the other play first or players  gaming is suppose to be fun 
and i know there alot of cheaters and some grate players  the only way i can get any amount of kills is to camp and thats no fun 

so is there soming im missing in the setting or in window 
sorry for bithing  love the game hate the game play 

billythekid2018
3 REPLIES

Re: WOULD YOU SAY MY PC SPECS OR OK FOR WW2

in reply to billythekid2018

System is fine m8, it's the crap servers with there crap pings that causes it. And because they wont give us ping numbers you realy can't tell how bad the latency is.

-GUNNY-

I work with physics for simracing cars, and it was a really bad surprise to find out how horrible CoD works with the same system I use to race with 40 cars from all around the world without any problem.

It was so bad that I bought a new GTX1060 6GB video card and added 8 GB of RAM to my system. It improved a bit, but CoD use stupid amount of CPU resources for nothing. I have a theory, that the engine was developed for consoles and ported to PC running over some kind of console emulator. Check your CPU, it uses 50% of the CPU even when you are at the lobby doing nothing.

CoD really sucks.

Cuchenko

WW2 is an awful game. avoid it

harryphillips

Studios