A total rookie question but...Can someone help me kill by melee in ww2 first mission 5th bunker

SOLVED

World War II PS4

A total rookie question but...Can someone help me kill by melee in ww2 first mission 5th bunker? 

Which buttons on my controller and how?  Thanks 

krashackm
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

You start off by tapping square when prompted. Then you'll see the L meaning left stick, and a circle, move your left stick till you position the L in the center of the circle and then press whatever button is shown.

Goresh14

Thank you so much my friend~!  You saved me~!!!  So simple once I knew what to do with the controls.  

Thanks to you I was able to move on .  I really appreciate your taking the time to help .  Smiley Wink

@Goresh14 wrote:

You start off by tapping square when prompted. Then you'll see the L meaning left stick, and a circle, move your left stick till you position the L in the center of the circle and then press whatever button is shown.

krashackm
6 REPLIES 6

Goresh14

Thank you so much my friend~!  You saved me~!!!  So simple once I knew what to do with the controls.  

Thanks to you I was able to move on .  I really appreciate your taking the time to help .  Smiley Wink

krashackm

@Goresh14 wrote:

krashackm

Np, you are not the 1st to get stuck on that. Happy I was able to help you progress further, cheers!

Goresh14

I have well followed your solution but I have tried 10000 times to grab the helmet : impossible :  WTF !!!

Any magical code, solution ??? please !!!

I am about to give up, unless the beggining of the campain was fantastic. 

XboxOneX

BelloLeones

It is not impossible, you just have to be precise. If you hesitate on the button presses you will fail it everytime.

Goresh14

Studios