Aim jumping up like crazy sometimes.

World War II PS4

This doesn't happen all the time, but when it does, the game is unplayable. It has recently gotten worse, so as my aim will point to the sky. Like I said, it's not all the time. I'm a ten year COD player and have never seen this in any other game. Only been playing WWII for a little over a month. Did not happen at first. Besides this, WWII is my hands down favourite of all time. I am waiting for a Vietnam version. Hoping that will happen, bunjie pits and booby traps. Thanks for any info in advance.                  

oxen1211
6 REPLIES 6

I had something like this.

and it was actually faulty joistyck and had to replace it

ps4MICHAL01

I was going to suggest the same thing but only because I've never seen this occur ever.

Goresh14
Thanks. Not the joystick. Has gotten better the past week.
oxen1211

Maybe it was some gunk lodged in the stick that's working itself free? I know I'm back to the controller because if it was game related you would not be alone in this complaint. Happy to hear it's sorting itself, I can imagine how frustrating that would be, although you would always be ready for that Comando class re-entry lol

Goresh14

Thanks for the reply. Not the joystick. Happens when hard scoping. It has gotten better in the last week. Never saw anything like it before. Did not do it when I first started playing. Like I said, it has gotten better over the past week. 

oxen1211
Highlighted

sometimes or well long time ago

I actually had this and turns out to be problem with servers! had to leave and find another one.

Could not find out why

ps4MICHAL01

Studios