COD WWII Language settings

World War II PS4

Hello

URGENTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I need to change language Setting´s in my call of duty WWII for ps4.

I want everything in inglish not in Italian.

Send reinforcements if need .

Luis Monteiro
luis7monteiro
11 REPLIES 11

Is everything else on your PS4 in English?   Only COD is in Italian?  I just looked all over the "settings" portion of WWII and don't see anywhere to change language settings....if it IS PS4-wide, just go into settings, and towards the bottom of the menu is a "language" option...you can change it there. 

JoeMamma81

hello.

only COD is in italian. everything else is in inglish. 

My ps4 is in Portuguese. I have already tried to change system and language to inglish

but that didnt work.

Luis Monteiro
luis7monteiro

I don't know what to tell you, brother - I looked all around on that game for any language settings and could NOT find it. 

JoeMamma81

thank you anyway

i willplay this awsome game with american soldiers talking in italian

and wait for an update that fixes

that

Luis Monteiro
luis7monteiro

Stupid question, possibly, but have you tried googling how to change language settings on WWII??  Or googling the exact problem you're having with the language, and seeing if others have had it too? 

JoeMamma81

That was my first option!

What i find in google, youtube and other COD WWII user's of portugal, spain, poland, germany, peru, argentina and even in the USA, is very strange.

If you search a bit, you will find that the producer´s of the game didn´t place any setting´s for language in the game. If you buy COD WWII in portugal or spain like my, you get the italian version of it. The only way to change the language of the game is to set spanish as the PS4 system language an the language of the game change´s for spain language.

I tried to change system language for inglish to see if i can play the game in inglish butt didn´t work!!!!!!!

I even send an e-mail to activision butt they didn´t respond to my e-mail! I think they don't like portugal very much!!!Smiley Happy

People from Germany poland and other part's of northen europe have received their copy´s in russian or imagine that in chinese Smiley Happy

So as a form of pressure to activision, i started to comment this issue in thier various facebook post's of the new COD.

I'm sorry for my bad inglish. But you need to understand that i'm a portuguese who play an inglish game in spoken and written ItalianSmiley Happy  That's an hell of a language confusion in my head!!!!!!!!

Luis Monteiro
luis7monteiro

The only thing your pressure tactic will do is cause you to get blocked from posting to their FB page. We are all adults, so why not behave as such?

mygamertagsucks Level 75
Well that´s one point of view and i agree with you.
For me is not very importante to by on COD facebook. For me is very important to give some feedback to the players of COD.
Players who spend a lot of money in the very VERY awsome games.
They only need to tell me what they have plane to solve this problem, and if they cant or they don't whant to fix this for me it´s ok.

I only whant ansewrs.... I think we players have that right.
Luis Monteiro
luis7monteiro

I live in spain and have the same issue when I first bought the game.  As of now, there is no way to change the language of the game other than buying a  copy of COD from the US or the UK.

***** is beyond *****ed up, but thats the way it is.  

DaYellowDart

Studios