Cannot join friends in COD WWII PS4

World War II PS4

Re: Cannot join friends in COD WWII PS4

in reply to Starscreamer028

Thank you for this. Very helpful

Seraiace

in reply to RCMaxwell2014

Go to settings then console info and look at your NAT Type if it’s not Open then that’s the problem and Forwarding the Port is tell you to will fix it had the same problem and just fixed it was Port UDP 3074 for me. Been trying for 3 Days and this worked but he has a black screen when joining me now trying to figure that problem out.

MickMars1022

in reply to MickMars1022
the best thing you all can do if it doesn't work just go to hq and join your friends from thier
SEBBEHD1312

I invite my friends to play call of duty ww2, but they can’t accept and connect to the game. So, we can’t play the game in multiplayer mode with friends. I think this is the same problem with yours. Could you fix it?

@RCMaxwell2014 wrote:

I have been trying to join a friend's game or party, but neither of us have been able to join each other, or accept invites from the other. Screen says "joining game session" for about 5 seconds, then comes up with a screen that says "ERROR: Unable to connect to host". Nat types are open, and we both have ~4000kbps connection. Why can't we join each other?

murat1979

Same issue, I made a post about it to and the only feedback I got was to open nat witch obviously doesn't help. The only workaround i found is to have a 3rd person  invite you and your friend. This has been the only solution I have found. It's not ideal but until theres a fix if ever.. It's the only way 

Major_solano

I haven’t been able to join my friends since the game started. I’m on ps4 and my NAT type is 2 and so is all my friends. I’m connected by an Ethernet cable. I am only able to join 1 of my friends who also has NAT type 2. It’s very frustrating that all my friends have to wait to play together until that one guy we can join is on. 

BuckeyeFan1010

in reply to BuckeyeFan1010

Yeah I’m having the same problem....  Ugh

Da_Vinci_B

I have the same problem as you. But my NAT is type 2. We both are moderate, i tried for over an hour trying to open my ports. We were able to play 1 game together. She invited me go her game and I was able to join as the game started. Don't know what's wrong. Feels like I wasted $160 for buying us a game we can't play together. 

Elivate55

I had the same issue today when trying to play zomies with my. The sloution is go to social you'll see three options above the list of your frinds which says (friends - recent - party) got to the party option.and press the touch pad on your controler to open party options. Go down to "party privacy" and change it to open 

khaloOod

When I go to join friends it comes up “error unable to join host” why is this happening 

C-dev

Studios