Fix the matchmaking already

World War II PS4

Fix the matchmaking already

Why do solo players get queued against parties?  It was not an issue before the last DLC for me.  Now I rarely hop on unless I KNOW for sure I got people to party up with.  I don't wanna solo against a full clan.  It makes the game unenjoyable for players.  SBMM is gonna be the death of COD, connection based needs to be brought back.  Players in game experience shouldn't have to suffer because of bad matchmaking and bad connections.

ltshinsidez
7 REPLIES

Re: Fix the matchmaking already

in reply to ltshinsidez

PS_Messages_20180703_181756.jpg

PS_Messages_20180703_181741.jpg

Its all the freaking time.  Smite is really calling my name again so is Paladins.

ltshinsidez

in reply to ltshinsidez

I find it very enjoyable to be the force a party can't take lightly. I may not always win but I make it as hard as possible for them to do so.

Goresh14

in reply to Goresh14

This issue is thoughthat teams are so unbalanced because of it, it is almost always a guaranteed loss.  And I don't wanna have to play sweaty every game.  I wanna play to relax and enjoy myself after work.  But according to SHG I gotta tryhard every game and screw my enjoyment.  If I wanted to be a tryhard every game I would play ranked.

ltshinsidez

in reply to ltshinsidez

Find another game then, this one is clearly too much for you to handle.

Goresh14

in reply to Goresh14

Wow so because *****ty matchmaking is an issue I should find another game?  It wasn't an issue until the last patch for a lot of people.  That is a good theory, hence why Rainbow Six Siege is re-downloaded.  Glad to see your horse sits up so high though.

ltshinsidez

in reply to ltshinsidez

So I'm on a high horse for suggesting what you've already done yourself?? Sure, ok, if it makes you feel better. I really hope you have better luck with RSS, cheers!

Goresh14
Highlighted

in reply to ltshinsidez

If you don't like playing against a party block a member or two and search for another lobby or find someone to party up with... problem solved

Rivet_Skull

Studios