Game won't start on PS4

World War II PS4

Game won't start on PS4

Hi,

The game doesn't start since the last update. I launch the game, I see the "Activision" and "Sledgehammer" splash screens (that I can skip if I want) but after, I only have a black screen. I can hear the title screen music but there is no title screen, only black screen. Pressing buttons does nothing. I tried to uninstall and reinstall the game but the problem remains.

I have the disc version of WW2 PS4.

Please, I can't play AT ALL !!!!!  

mcdiko
9 REPLIES

Re: Game won't start on PS4

in reply to mcdiko

same. this game is so broken that its not even funny anymore.

mMerkedd

in reply to mcdiko

Same exact issue. Coincided with the patch update I get the intro then darkness. If anyone can help! 

Most appreciated

Joe4pt0

Joe4pt0

in reply to mcdiko

I also have the loading screens and then a blank screen with the music heard; but unable to select anything. 

I have deleted and reinstalled with no use. Also just downloaded latest patch, and nothing since. 

I have paid to pre-order this and it’s obviously faulty. And I’m not the only one I see with the same issue. 

Please respond, as I cannot play. 

Regards

Darth-Cruncher

in reply to mcdiko

Same problem here.

Downloaded it from the PlayStation store and can't get past the intro screen. I'm seeing this problem a great deal on here but no solution.

What is the fix????

copake96

in reply to mcdiko

Having the exact same issue. Just posting to try and get treated to any updates about this. 

TUGA1948

in reply to mcdiko

I just started up my ps4 to play (it worked at new years eve) but now I get the same issue. I also reinstalled the game and have it on disc, so please Activision, help!

Same here I Here the music but I can’t do anything 

TheNooobypro

in reply to TheNooobypro

Same here - any update on this?

B24u

a simple playstation restart helped under the quick menue/ power and restart. some reason wouldnt work out of rest mode odd. 

Ruhmmy

Studios