Headquarters split screen

World War II PS4

Re: Headquarters split screen

in reply to Cpower13

Having the same issue. Only purchased the game today, so just wondering if anyone has found a fix for this issue yet? 

jimbo_joey

in reply to jimbo_joey

Same here. My gf has to quite the game, start it on her profile to go to the headquarters. 

NL_Delete

in reply to Cpower13

ok so far i have found that player 2 can change there gear and such just open the menu like you would to have player 2 join and then press LT it will take you to the Lobby view were player 2 can control the menu and change there gear around... as for the HQ im still sumped

EAS

So for the headquarters, the player 1 has to close the game, and the player 2 has to re-open the game with his account. Then the player 2 will be able to go to headquarters and get the drops, as well as orders.

Orders will be active for both players.

My configuration: player 1 had a psn account, the player 2 was a sub-account created to play together (but no psn associated with it).

gsxlinux

in reply to Cpower13

I am baffled. Like most people, I got WW2 for christmas. My boyfriend has never been too interested in playing cod before however he is loving the more realisitic/original style of game and is glued to it. We play split screen together and i noticed at the end of a game he got a supply drop. He got excited only to find out he can't access it. We both have playstation network IDd but im the one with the PSplus membership... so i get all the perks and he is essentially playing for nothing. Is there a way round this? Because we obviously cant log in with two PSplus accounts at the same time on one console... and its unfair he cant get the perks i do since hes putting in the exact same game hours as me.

Missyjamjar

in reply to Cpower13

Have the same issue and it’s a huge inconvenience, as, if player 2 wants to open crates you have to close The whole game and reopen it so they can be player one and open theirs 

WaggishGibbon46
Highlighted

in reply to WaggishGibbon46

When is the splitscreen getting fixed? Second player can't get orders, nor open supplydrops. What is this crap?

Persojet

Studios