Headquarters split screen

World War II PS4

Hi guys, good afternoon.

I have been playing cod:ww2 since yesterday with my girlfriend. Thing is we can play perfectly online,with the screen splitted, but the issue comes when going into the headquarters... only the screen belonging to player 1 is shown. Player2 can do nothing at all, he or she (in that case) is not shown in the screen, so it is impossible to accept contracts from the quartermaster or the major or socialize or anything... is it possible to fix it?

Another issue is that, when playing, player 2 can't move around the menus, so create a class, look for orders,or change settings is not possible either.

Looking for help, please, fix it.

Cpower13
16 REPLIES

Re: Headquarters split screen

in reply to Cpower13

Same here. im having a problem that one of us cant level up the weapons. My rank goes up but not my weapon level. One of us has a playstation plus account and the other a normal account. Plus account levels up weapons but not the other account. Do you both have to have a plus account.

Spartansam08

in reply to Spartansam08
Having the same problem. Please fix now. Huge inconvenience.
DanielWii

in reply to DanielWii

Same issues. No access to headquarters or supply drops for second player. Reminiscent of the issues in Infinite Warfare where second player didn't earn any keys or leveled up. 

Hope there is a fix soon. 

Beaudeanz

in reply to Spartansam08

I do have psplus membership, my girlfriend hasn't. But it was no issue when playing cod:IW... And the problem is still there, plus now I can't even accept new orders from the major, apparently I've picked all I can, but when looking at my orders menu, there is nothing in there, and I can redeem the headquarters contract.

CharlyPower

in reply to Cpower13

I pre-ordered your game and it's amazing, I love it... but I play split screen with my brother online and the headquarters can't do split screen. It would mean alot not only to me but to the millions of players that play COD WW2 and if its possible in your next update, you and your team to make headquarters be able to do split screen. Thank you for the amazing game that you and your team have made.

Kind regards 

Franko Tchilingirov

killerclown0217

in reply to killerclown0217

Does Activision or Sledgehammer Games even come to this community site and even read these things that people post on here. Like I mean thats the whole point of this site isn't it? They don't even reply to this site or to any of their social pages like Facebook and Twitter. On their website it even says that if we want to contact them we should do that via social media. I know they are a big company and don't have the time to go and answer everyone individually buy they could at least post it once on there social page. All I want and all the people that agree with me want to know is that are they going to try to make headquarters split screen?

killerclown0217

in reply to Cpower13

I have problems changing Division (create A Class) when playing spilt screen, only player 1 (host) can change... Really lame when i Get upgrades for my weapons bur cant change so i can use them...

both of is have the game and both have PS network...

Storholt

HaRe: Headquarters split screen

in reply to Storholt

Have player one hit the options button to pull up the menu. Then have player 2 hit R1 to the class screen and it will transfer class creation to player 2. Have fun (:

in reply to Storholt

Same broooo they NEED to fix this because i cannot creat my class when playing split screen. PLEASE FIX

Grandmacooks

Studios