How do Some Dodge Sniper Shots??

World War II PS4

How do Some Dodge Sniper Shots??

I've seen this a couple times while playing with a sniper rifle. While shooting long range I sight my target, take a breath and fire. Some how the enemy instantly shifts left or right to avoid the shot and then one shots me. I hate to cry cheater but it really makes one wonder.

Goresh14
4 REPLIES

Re: How do Some Dodge Sniper Shots??

in reply to Goresh14

One word ..lag!

Gat_Decor

in reply to Gat_Decor
This isn't lag, I'm not new to COD and I have seen plenty of lag in games. This is like a six sense, something I have never seen in a game before.
Goresh14

in reply to Goresh14

Many veteran players will instantly shift either right or left just upon seeing a sniper on their screen. This is especially going to be true for you since holding your breath tells me you’re probably hard scoping. It’s not that they have a sixth sense. It’s either how they normally play shifting side to side to avoiding getting hit. Or only when being sniped upon seeing a sniper. It’s one of the best strats to avoid dummying since most people have a lot of trouble shifting their aim side to side as well.

Xbox Gamertag: Unsated Soul
PS4 Gamertag: Unsated_Soul
Unsated_soul
Highlighted

in reply to Unsated_soul

How do they instantly see a sniper who is in a prone position, in weeds, wearing a guillie suit and across the map from their position??

Goresh14

Studios