I Accidentally Used My Permanent Unlock

SOLVED

World War II PS4

I Accidentally Used My Permanent Unlock

I just prestiged and i was unlocking normal stuff then i used my permanently unlocked the PPSH i would like a refund or something because its an early game weapon and i was going to unlock the Bar or the M1928 and i dont want a weapon that you can get when you first prestiege.

If not im just going to stop playing, i dont want to play if a mistake can ruin the rest of the game

Im Batman 77
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: I Accidentally Used My Permanent Unlock

in reply to Im Batman 77
Solution

You wont get refunded the token, and you level up quickly in WW2 so it wont take long to egt the weapon you want again, and saying that you will stop playing if you dont get the token back just shows to the rest of us that you are too young to play COD, so hand your game back to your parents. 

And how is not having the BAR going to ruin the rest of game? 

Kexlar
3 REPLIES

in reply to Im Batman 77
Solution

You wont get refunded the token, and you level up quickly in WW2 so it wont take long to egt the weapon you want again, and saying that you will stop playing if you dont get the token back just shows to the rest of us that you are too young to play COD, so hand your game back to your parents. 

And how is not having the BAR going to ruin the rest of game? 

Kexlar

in reply to Kexlar
Same thing happened to me and I have been playing COD for 10 years. Use of perm unlock sux it is not intuitive the kid is right so fk off.
He11hammerhound

in reply to He11hammerhound

Literally just did this. Ended up spending it on Molotov cocktails. I just prestiged within the last couple hours also. FML 🤦🏼‍♂️ 

LEXluther

Studios