Leave a game and end up joining the same lobby over and over

World War II PS4

flipflop777
12 REPLIES 12

After leaving a game due to numptys on my team dolphin diving into my firebombing run to get me kicked on hardcore dom, I do what any sensible person would and leave and try and find a lobby with people who actually play the objectives but since the last update I keep joining the same lobby time after time, like tonight it put me in the same lobby 8 times in a row! No wonder people are moving back to black ops 1 this was a total waist of £85 for the digital deluxe version 

flipflop777

To be fair, you were probably going to get kicked anyhow if you are calling in carpet bombs in HC. 

Just leaving a lobby does nothing to ensure you will receive a different lobby. 

mygamertagsucks Level 75

Your reply doesn't help at all. if he wants to leave the game lobby. he means to join a different lobby. but the same game mode.. just don't waste your time replying without any suggestions

N8iveHawk

I'm sorry there's no way to leave a lobby, and make sure you aren't placed immediately back in the same lobby.

Here's a suggestion; Quit leaving lobbies just because things aren't going your way. 

mygamertagsucks Level 75

Its not about things not going your way. If someone wants to they shoukd be able to not play with certain people. You could lock yoyrself out of lobbies on 360 by reporting negative feedback on one person in the lobby that is not thw case on next gen. I get stuck with so many *****ry teammates I stopped playing. Ww2 is a joke

munchmyquchi

I agree,this rejoining the same lobby over and over again is one of the most soul destroying things in the entire game. It's made worse when you are against time trying to complete a contract,you waste valuable time over and over rejoining the same lobby.It's made even worse by the fact it takes ages to leave then ages to join again and by the time you get in you're frustrated as hell

Jaybrad34
"To be fair, you were probably going to get kicked anyhow if you are calling in carpet bombs in HC" - Firebombing is not carpet bombing. You can at least control the firebombing run, and it can be very useful in certain gamemodes (Domination according to OP) but he keeps getting stuck on teams where his own teammates intentionally kill themselves in the fire. Carpet bombing would be indiscriminate and usually results in TK's, but that is not the case here. OP has a valid concern and you come here to poo-poo all over his post, but you can't even get the facts straight in what OP was saying.
TigerGenetics1

It's the most annoying thing about this game and the fact of the matter is kicked out or not don't place someone in the same lobby they just left I hate that crap too.

You would think that SOMEONE over at SHG got this feedback and could program a lock out for people leaving lobbies but then again they can't even fix simple things such as weapon balance...

Rivet_Skull

Happens to me all the time now.  Hell I will even finish the match, leave, go do some HQ shenanigans and then go back to the playlist.  BAM!  Same lobby with the same craptastic team.  I quit, search for a match, same lobby.  It's an endless cycle.  Something is broken with their matchmaking system when it does that.  I even once tried to be an ***** and teamkilled to get kicked.  Still it put me right back in that server.  Felt like I was being punished for something haha

TigerGenetics1

Studios