Let me choose my map

World War II PS4

Let me choose my map

Why cant you let us choose the maps we wanna play? Tired of being forced into a map

i cant stand,backing out and "wholly *****" the same map

I didnt want loads right back up.

Let us choose.

Emmers103
11 REPLIES

Re: Let me choose my map

in reply to Emmers103

You can vote on the maps your about to play, L2 then pick one of two pre selected maps or pick random.

Goresh14

in reply to Emmers103
Just goes to show how bad the maps actually are. In past games, i would get maps that I didn't really care for, but would still play them. In this game, there are a couple that are an insta-backout when selected, that's just not acceptable, especially when there are only 9 to begin with. Even the best maps in this game are ones that I wouldn't even question skipping in past titles.
kuljuarenot

in reply to kuljuarenot

That only shows wgat a whining ***** you are

Aweboo

in reply to Emmers103

It would be nice if there was an option that you get to have a list of the 9 maps and you had to pick 4 maps.  You could go in and change those  at anytime from the Headquarters.  Then you would be put into a lobby where you will get to play those maps. 

Right now I feel there are 3 maps Pointe du Hoc, USS Texas, and London Docks.  You get some spread but not enough variety. I could not tell you the 9 maps I only get to play like 5.  the other 2 are Saint Marie and Gibraltor.

BF120crusher

in reply to BF120crusher

Exactly what I am talking about,Im in the lobby all by my lonesome,so I vote for the map I want to play and bam I am forced into Gustav cannon and not the map I selected. Let us have a list of maps like buddy said so we can atleast have control of maps we enjoy playing. If I wanna play Du Hoc 5 times in a row then let me.

Emmers103

in reply to Emmers103

If picking your maps is so important play a local match, problem solved!

Goresh14

in reply to Goresh14

@Goresh14 wrote:

If picking your maps is so important play a local match, problem solved!

Yeah .. that's the solution ... :facepalm:

golani79

in reply to golani79

Makes more sense than crying on a forum about something that has been a part of COD since day 1.

Goresh14

in reply to Goresh14

Makes no sense?? if I am in the lobby by myself and three maps are availabe to vote on and I vote for aachen,then thats the map it should find for me with an open slot and put me into. Not fkn USS Spawn Trap 3 times in a row and having to back out.

Emmers103

Studios