World War II PS4

Re: Lobby Glitch

in reply to Vpepsii1998

So is there a fix for this game lobby not available thing....or is just another case of sit and wait while they tell us nothing!  

weedster01

in reply to Vpepsii1998

The exact same thing has been happening to me on my PS4 for the last hour. It’s so frustrating. I have restarted the application numerous times and even my PS4 itself. Yet to find a fix.....

kittykat_amb

in reply to Vpepsii1998

I'm having the same issue.

After a match, the scoreboard appears and remains there for an unnecessarily long time. It actually seems like the game is frozen at this point. Eventually the winners circle appears. After forever and a day it either freezes there until another game starts, or takes me back to the lobby and starts another match. I don't get a choice to quit the lobby, nor vote on a map.

It is very frustrating to have to close the game out entirely and relaunch.

On another note, I think they should display the winners circle earlier. Its silly to grind the game to a halt with a 75 second quiet and motionless scoreboard, and then show the winners circle. By then the match is already forgotten about.

NoicK 

Noick

in reply to Noick

Fix this bs, with a SSD in my ps4 pro I load faster then sit in a lobby i cant leave...Not to mention missing supply drops as they don't drop when the lobby freezes...

F4LL3NWUN

in reply to F4LL3NWUN

not be be a ***** but not everyone can afford a ssd

Dubs
dubstub

in reply to Vpepsii1998

Same problem.. when i want to play in multiplayer it just keeps saying “closed lobby”, what do i have to do? Fix this thing Activision!

mangux01

in reply to Vpepsii1998

I think the whole headquarters is broken, the reason why everything takes so long is because the headquarters are on a different server so every time he needs you to connect to that. I dont hate the headquarters its pretty fun but if it is delaying waiting time I dont care if it isnt there anymore.

GunMadness898

in reply to Vpepsii1998

Same here Smiley Sad this lobby system is terrible Smiley Sad 

Chester85

in reply to Chester85

Doesnt work at al. "Game lobby closed" the stupid game says. The game as been around for ages, and the online MP is the game usp, how can this not work?

Please adress this ASAP!

Biggytwo

in reply to Biggytwo

The game is full on broke started off by not being able to redeem  my codes then lag hit then scoreboard gets stuck  after every game   then i lost all my prestige coins and all my  crates then i just couldnt get online stuck on that stupid bloody cod ww2 screen just love it to top it off i cant finnish the main contract i was on i had 1 more game mode to win a match in ... know how kong that took but nope guessing im not getting that either for 80 quid this game needs to sort its sh#@t out 

Wolfypotter

Studios