Need this explained one more time.

World War II PS4

Need this explained one more time.

When I shoot first and get 3 to 4 hit markers the enemy then kills me with what ever is in  their hands while I'm still shooting.  Its not weapon specific.  Its as if they have no flinch form my rounds hitting them but as soonas they shoot my hit markers stop counting.

sjb10104
7 REPLIES

Re: Need this explained one more time.

in reply to sjb10104

It's frustrating, however, my best guess is that hit markers (health damage) are cumulative. In other words, you may have sustained earlier damage and not fully recovered when taking on the next enemy. Bullets, grenades etc.... you go into the next gunfight, get enough rounds fired first, but end up respawning after taking 1 shot...

Sometimes, they're carrying a more powerful weapon and one shot kills do occur especially as range decreases as we rush towards our target. Sometimes we get outplayed. Meaning our shots have hit limbs and their shot(s) have hit upper torso or head. 

The kill cam is not always accurate. 

Good luck

BramptonRob1958

in reply to BramptonRob1958

the best thing you can do for your mental stability and not chucking the controller thru the tv. is stop watching the kill cams 

soulminer_70

in reply to sjb10104

This whole game reeks of BULL*****. From being one shotted (especially by machine guns) after unloading a clip into someone. Stupid *****ing campers EVERYWHERE, mind you that is the essence of cod nowadays... sweaty dickheads sitting in corners, there is absolutely no skill required for this game, as long as your circle, L2 and R2 button work your gunna win every match in your grotty corners.... and these people that run around with knives and kill you from the next map... when was a knife more powerful than a few bullets to the chest?... and the war mode?? Blatantly ripped off battlefield 1s operations mode but to have 6 players on each side!?!?! What the *****ing *****!!!! How many nations sent 6 soldiers to war, no immersion coz this BULL***** is totally unrealistic... I gave it a chance now I want a refund... I'm going back to a decent game in battlefield

Mafia666

in reply to Mafia666

ok and there are no campers in battlefield ? oh i forgot they are called snipers in battlefield

soulminer_70

in reply to soulminer_70

If youve ever played battlefield you would know that anybody camping can be got to pretty ***** easily. These sweaty kids on cod sit in the corner of buildings and you have no chance against them... in battlefield you bring down the *****ing building.... yes snipers camp on the edge of the map but you have no idea how ineffective they are for their team. There kills are few and far between.. assault medic and support don't camp because they know they aren't safe anywhere with the level of destruction... this game is made for sweaty shotgun bitches to sit in corners.. not to mention this is by far the worst call of duty I've ever played

Mafia666

in reply to sjb10104

I wont get all technical on you or fill you with BS like some people...i will sum it up in one word - LAG

KillGoblin

in reply to KillGoblin

this is why I play hardcore mode, none of this 400 hit kill BS

standard mode is a joke honestly after you dominate hardcore style you will NEVER go back to standard 

Sylynsur

Studios