ONLINE PARTY ISSUES 2 PS4'S ONE ROUTER CANT CONNECT

World War II PS4

ONLINE PARTY ISSUES 2 PS4'S ONE ROUTER CANT CONNEC...

So here is my situation. My wife and I have our own PS4 Consoles, our own online game and PSN accounts, as well as our own copies of the game. We are playing in separate rooms trying to connect online and play multiplayer. We are sharing a router/modem. We both have NAT Type 2's. We have tried everything we can think of and suggested to us by Activsion, Sony and our Internet provider. We ahve don port forwarding to our router using the ports Sony and Activision has given us for this specific game etc, tried using Wifi for both play and or one wifi conection and one on LAn Ethernet cable. We have Restored licenses on both consoles and still not able to join a party with eachother in the same house. We get error message like unable to join host etc. We are using different IP Addresses either when sharing the wifi or one using wifi and one using LAN cable. Trying to see if anybody else has had this issue and knows how to fix it. We have never had this issue playing older COD games, Battlefield and or Start Wars Battlefront 1 or 2. Any suggestions or advice would be welcome. Thanks in advance. 

UCD_28148336745wJtwXPYdTzVMwEWg
2 REPLIES

Re: ONLINE PARTY ISSUES 2 PS4'S ONE ROUTER CANT CO...

in reply to UCD_28148336745wJtwXPYdTzVMwEWg

Also we have same friends online and have had them invite her over to a aprty then invite me. It then kicks one of us or will say unable to join host. We have been pretty creative trying to trick  the system but still nothing. 

UCD_28148336745wJtwXPYdTzVMwEWg

Re: ONLINE PARTY ISSUES 2 PS4'S ONE ROUTER CANT CO...

in reply to UCD_28148336745wJtwXPYdTzVMwEWg

having same issue with all cod. can play battlefield no problem, just wont let black ops3 or ww2 work. were yall able to resolve the issue? if so how?

blackysan

Studios