Operation Griffin - Game Mode War _Split Screen /Zombies Split Screen Freeze

World War II PS4

Operation Griffin - Game Mode War _Split Screen /...

EVERYTIME we play split screen in either Operation Griffin or Zombies it freezes which makes it impossible to play at any point in time. This started a couple weeks ago. And has persisted. I cannot play with my kid brother at all without, which was and is the whole point of us owning COD. 

Please answer and fix the issues in your programming so we can play the game as you intended it to be played.  Please make an announcement when it is fixed. 

SCASTLE
3 REPLIES

Re: Operation Griffin - Game Mode War _Split Scre...

in reply to SCASTLE

this needs to be fixed so bad! 

dathoemo

in reply to SCASTLE

Happens everytime. This is the primary reason we purchased the game. 

jloveman

in reply to jloveman

I agree with this they need to fix this. Me and my boyfriend r tired of loosing all r progress because of this. They have had a lot of updates for the game but none fixing the main thing which is split screen. I really enjoy playing split screen but it gets annoying when it freezes on operation griffin or just kicks u from the zombie match for no reason. It’s getting old with it freezing we want to enjoy the game not hate it because of it freezing all the time. And I really like the map griffin it just sucks u can’t play it on split screen without loosing all ur progress. This is really disappointing. 

ikbenzijnalles

Studios