Problem with the maps in WAR

World War II PS4

Highlighted

Hello to everyone ! I have a big problem. I pay for the extensions The War Machine with the others little maps for the other modes. I wanted the map husky. This happened before 3 weeks. When i pay for the extension i downloaded and installed on my ps4 (like every other time in a different  game). I go in the menu with the mods and I see and play the mini maps like V2 but after that I go in Ground War to finally play this map Husky. I play for about 3 hours and the map still not showing even in the vot menu. After that i go in the little War ( with max players 12 ) and i play about 4 hours and still the map is not showing for play even in the vot menu. Where is the map that I pay for ??? I reset my ps4 , re-install the game, download the extension and play for 8 hours in every War mode and still the map is not showing. If I want to play the map i have to go in custom match to play with bots on that map. I send email to actavision with the problem about 1 week ago and still no answer. What i have to do ? Do you have the same problem ? Do you play the map in multiplayer ? Thanks in advance! 

Cap_Igracha
3 REPLIES 3

Even in this link there is not the answer ? 

Cap_Igracha

play "extra" maps is more rare.

but recentl its better.

used to be much worst some time ago.

not everybody has them

ps4MICHAL01

Studios