Quick Scoping and Aim Assist Cheaters using Mods

World War II PS4

COD WWII is infested with noob ass hackers using aimbot, esp, all perks unlocked,i ive seen godmode. 80% are hacking online now.....

TheDane74

Not sure where you're getting that number from, but ohkay.  Been playing since Day 1 - possibly don't know one when I see one?  However, I have NOT seen a single "noob ass hacker" using aimbot, etc.

JoeMamma81
  1. I am considering a lawsuit that would require these “cheaters” be removed or for the courts to force the game offline until they are removed. 
  2. If the lawsuit is dismissed then more “stringent” action will be necessary.
bigduffone

@bigduffone wrote:
  1. I am considering a lawsuit that would require these “cheaters” be removed or for the courts to force the game offline until they are removed. 
  2. If the lawsuit is dismissed then more “stringent” action will be necessary.

Well do you know the real life names of all the cheaters and how much money did the cheaters make you lose?  Because those are the two things you would need to know to take the cheaters to court and if you meant that you are taking Activision to court over cheaters than lol good luck idiot.

BR0NY2

Studios