Quick Scoping and Aim Assist Cheaters using Mods

World War II PS4

Re: Quick Scoping and Aim Assist Cheaters using Mo...

in reply to Optc_blinks

Cheaters n mod users are pathetic it can't be fun to show boat numbers n wins n kdrs you haven't earned.... Means as a player they are garbage.

jimbobo7

in reply to jimbobo7

This is just crazy 🤯

https://www.modpass.ca/cod-wwii-videos

sulanbraco

in reply to JDM_DB8_VoltageB

They do exist. I saw a player today with the newest sniper rifle available shoot four guys in a matter of seconds without the scope even being fully up. There is no way in Hell the guy is that good.  Not shooting on the run. I was killed twice by him without him even raising the gun from half way across the map. 

lrryfw1

I have been playing ww2 since the beta release and the snipers were all in the places you expected to find them getting maybe 15 or 25 kills on a good match but i noticed that after the 2nd dlc release very shortly ,and i mean over a very short period the amount of snipers acting like expedition players with a shotgun and never missing. If there isnt a mod on there I'll eat my hat. They are taking shots so quick and accurately its obvious kills down sights at shot gun and pistol ranges it has totally  ruined the game and stops any movement. Sad little sods with a high kdr they haven't earned . Quicker sony clamp down on it the better

djakacg

I see it EVERY DAY in Hardcore and Core modes.  It’s ridiculous.  I believe it’s the programmers of the game.

WEEDHOUND_

I have WW2 on my Xbox One S and I was just playing domination on Shipment 1944 and one guy managed to get a k/d ratio of 103-8. Now, I have no doubt that there are legitimate players out there who are just naturally really good at these types of games. I'm certainly not one of them but occassionally I'll have a good game, depending on how good my other teammates are how good the other players are. But regardless of that, I just find it very hard for anyone to get that good of a score on that particular map because you are constantly being bombarded by other players. Anyone familiar with that map knows that it isn't some huge map where you can just hide out and snipe people over and over, it's a very small map where you're constantly encountering other players from every corner. Of course, there's also those players who seem to miracuously survive me emptying an entire magazine into them without dying.

TexasMetal88

I agree, quickscoping needs to be adressed in some way. If there was a way to avoid getting shot then I'd have no problem with quickscopers, but as for now it's way to overpowered. Just shooting, sometimes not even aiming close, and get a one hit-kill is ridiculous.

In one extreme case the enemy was shooting between me and a teammate and managed to kill us both... with one bullet. I know, it could've been lag compensation and we were right in front of eachother, but it didn't look anything like that in the kill cam.

Robbie S

I have seen people use cheats in WW2 as well in team death match and domination. I have noticed that players can shoot through solid wall like the U.S.S Texas and get kills and it even shows up on the kill cam. There are other players who seem to know where every player is on the other team and can run over and kill them before they even reach the turning point of any corners and then there is all of the quick scoring and rapid fire players who never seem to die no matter how bullets you put into them. The players you talk about are their you know they are and so do I. I personally have used their weapons after they get killed and they don't work for me like they do for them so I know that they are cheating and I turn them in for it.

frost_95633

in reply to frost_95633

And you all say that this is going down on the PS4 console?

I play alot, everyday, Never ever seen this!!! 

Can some one pleas pit up i video of this if this is so comon!

sulanbraco

in reply to sulanbraco

I've seen players slide on two different occasions.  Not dive.  Slide.  I checked all the ribbons and the division perks for this capability and its not there.  You can't explain it away.  The first time I saw it, I thought maybe I didn't  see it right.  Then, I saw it again.  Maybe they were paratroopers, but I don't thinks so.  Can paratroopers slide? 

The quickscoping is a problem.  Once I get sniped, I do try to play more tactical by avoiding that area and trying to get behind them.  Sometimes that can be very tough, though.  I figure they don't get rid of it because many of their "YouTube, free publicity users" will get upset, and God forbid we upset the YouTubers.  If I was a programmer for COD and a user didn't fully look through the scope for the kill, I'd make the shot go astray.  Go all wild.  Because that's what would happen in reality.

The other problem is not taking action when a user is reported.  If more than three people report the same individual, that user's account should be temporarily disabled until their play can be reviewed.  Then, if found to be doing something "unnatural", they should permanently banned based on the user's IP address and not their user account.  User accounts are deleted and then rebuilt.  Banning based off IP Address makes the ability to get back on a little harder for the novice cheaters.

Any form of cheating should be met with zero tolerance.  Cheaters are just bad people.  If someone is so low as to cheat on a video game, which is basically meaningless, what do these individuals do in their everyday lives.  Its scary to think about.

AFAM2B1ASK1

Studios