Quick Scoping and Aim Assist Cheaters using Mods

World War II PS4

Re: Quick Scoping and Aim Assist Cheaters using Mo...

in reply to SCirca30

Haters are always going to hate. .

the auto so called aim function on the modded controllers the op posted do not work on multi player matches other than zombies. It even says so in the link he so helpfully put in this thread. 

You were bested buy a sniper get over it , it's a game . I'm really tired of reading comments about quick scoping . It happens every year. By a few people that really only have them selves to blame for dying to a sniper via a quick scope. I played with a knife all last night and came across one YouTube  quick scoper he killed me a few time but I also killed him just as many times the only diffrence it I used a knife.  I'm by no way a great player about average . But some people are well I'm sorry just bad at the game. Take for example to get diamond camps for a melee weapon one of the challenges is to kill some one with it pick up there weapon and kill them again. I got all five of these kills on one person in one game , the guy  just kept coming back five times in the end . It's not good play style . The point I'm trying to make with the above comment is that you should know when your out classed and not get mad about it and rush in and try and get the kill 9 out of ten times you just die. Try and be smarter about it out flank them get in behind them . If a quick scoper can't see you they can't kill you. 

So when the old argument comes up of get better, take them at thier word and get better . May be your reaction times are slower than a bunch of sweaty young try hards I know mine are so I use my Brain and normally get the kill. And the game I got all of the back fire kills on was on gustof cannon . I won that game with a knife. Should I have won, no way . 

Sorry this post has dragged on a bit, but I hate when people use quick scoping as a means to air thier  frustration  with  this game. For the last week I've been doing all the melee cameo challenges . And while I've been doing them have died a lot mostly to shot guns ( combat) am I calling for them to be banned or nerfed . No I'm not is it frustrating yes it is but it's also all part of the game. 

deadordieing

in reply to deadordieing

Almost every match in domination (the mode I play most) is packed with snipers and shotguns running arround and picking people off with one shot kills.
I did not know there where hacks and mods to make things easy(ier).

Some matches are good but sometimes I am think by myself how the hell did that happen. Thats when I move on and leave and go to another match. Hoping it will be better and more fun.

But what can you do. There are cheaters everywhere. But I try to believe the majority are honnest players If not I would toss the ps4 in the trash. Smiley Happy

deloosem

in reply to deloosem

i been pl;aying ffa hardcore with rifles 

the svt is a one shot kill as long as you press aim and fire like a quick snotter 

it hit more than it dont 

but if you aim down the sight and wait for an enemy 

when you shoot it never hits 

i think that is down to aim assist like a quick snotter 

there is definatly something odd 

its not just lagg 

wiiw

in reply to deadordieing

Explain it away any way you like.. 

Blah blah blah..

Point is.

Quickscope is ruining this game.

Period.

Not , oh it's part of the game get used to it..

It's an embarrassment of a game glitch or mechanic or whatever you want to call it.. I call it a bs glitch but I don't want to post a dissertation on what a glitch is so call it whatever.. but it is , and make no mistake here..it is ruining this game.. it's totally out of place as far as sniper mechanic should be. 

It's *****ed.

FixQuickscopeGlitch

in reply to FixQuickscopeGlitch

No explanation needed .

There are a couple of facts that every one needs to know .

1 there is NO AIm Assist on the two most popular snipers.

2 quick scoping is a skill not a glitch .

It maybe ruining your game but most people are not bothered by it. 

You post as if every lobby you go in you get quick scoped, you and every one else knows that doesn't happen . My guess is you get shot running from corner to corner or running to get to your head glitch, over and over again in a straight line and with out looking around you , tunnel vision so to speak and then you come on here and moan that you were QS . Here is another fact for you. 

3 if you get caught running in this game you will lose any gun fight to some one not running. 

I also want to point out  that what works for snipers ie centring a target also works for every one else with the added benefit of aim assist.

deadordieing

in reply to deadordieing

deadordieing wrote:

No explanation needed .

There are a couple of facts that every one needs to know .

1 there is NO AIm Assist on the two most popular snipers.

2 quick scoping is a skill not a glitch .

It maybe ruining your game but most people are not bothered by it. 

You post as if every lobby you go in you get quick scoped, you and every one else knows that doesn't happen . My guess is you get shot running from corner to corner or running to get to your head glitch, over and over again in a straight line and with out looking around you , tunnel vision so to speak and then you come on here and moan that you were QS . Here is another fact for you. 

3 if you get caught running in this game you will lose any gun fight to some one not running. 

I also want to point out  that what works for snipers ie centring a target also works for every one else with the added benefit of aim assist.

"Most people are not bothered by it" 

"It's a skill"

Wrong on both of those.

Quickscope glitch needs to be fixed.

Can you not read. 

It's not a skill it's an exploit of a glitch. No skill required.. only cheat. It's not harder than any other weapon. It's a one shot kill glitch that let's you run and gun like infantry or SMG while not having to aim, and get one shot kills. 

"If you get caught running you will lose to someone not running" really?  Thanks for the tip..., are you suggesting Quickscope glitch users always stay still, find cover, and pick people off after carefully aiming? That's not the Quickscope glitch. That's more traditional sniper... But I'm glad you pointed that out because Quickscope glitch users bounce up and down spin around , run and pop off headshots without even looking.

You obviously are uninformed about Quickscope glitch.

Love to all hate to none

GOD IS GREAT

I love puppies

God's law is love

FixQuickscopeGlitch

in reply to FixQuickscopeGlitch

If I'm  wrong then by all means please explain to me and every one else exactly what the glitch is . There is no aim assist so it's not that . Explain away.

out of the millions of people that have brought this game maybe a few thousand rage and moan about quick scoping ,  So I say again most people are not bothered by quick scoping . 

Insted of coming on here and saing the same old thing  on every post  prove that you are right with real data that every one can access and see for our selves.  Any real quick scoper will also tell you yes you have to be still while you take your shot other wise you will miss. . The amount of time you must stay still is the same as the shot time so not much by any means .   And I'll also say again if you get caught  running by some one not running you will lose that gun flight 9 out of ten times . This game punishes you for running and gunning . Why do you think some  people are asking shg to buff the sprint out times . I surpose you don't know about those because your one of these ban quick scoping people because ( I don't like it when I get quickescoped 3 times out of my  60 deaths over my last three matches. )  You guys are like broken records just saying the same thing over and over again, well it's time to put up or shut up now prove to us that quick scoping is a glitch with real data we can all see with our own eyes.. And if you can't then shut the hell up about it and go play the game.

deadordieing

in reply to deadordieing

what do you mean no aim assist 

watch this you tube video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYb9TCQbNSw

im sure by your statements you have not seen it 

then see if your man enough to say sorry 

im not being rude im making a point 

i also have another point to make when i start a new thread on cheating snipers 

wiiw

in reply to deadordieing
If there are a few thousand that speak there are 10's of thousands that don't write it down or go to other games. Yes it pisses me off when I see a quick scoper get a quad feed all head shots no aiming .
BF120crusher

in reply to deadordieing
The aim assist that I have seen or at least I think I have seen has been on final cam when I watch a sniper get a quad feed with no collateral and all quickscope. It is hard to think a person is doing that by hand eye coordination. Especially when he did it the next 2 games one I would call it a fluke even 9 lives talks about that being a rarity.
BF120crusher

Studios