Quick Scoping and Aim Assist Cheaters using Mods

World War II PS4

Re: Quick Scoping and Aim Assist Cheaters using Mo...

in reply to JDM_DB8_VoltageB
like you guys its so unfair that aim mods are available to all cheats , its so frustrating and makes my blood boil tbh , seems like everyone is cheating now , its spoilt now for the rest of us who dont cheat , its bloody diabolical to be fair , makes me wonder if sledgehammer are in on it tbh , getting extra profit from the hacks thats why they dont give a ***** because they havnt done anything about it , they dont ban the scumbags using cheats either , Ive played a lot of cod this is the worst pile of bs Ive ever played Im binning ww2 had enough tbh
dogzz194455

in reply to dogzz194455

Does complaining even help? It's ridicilous when you have airborne running with gunslinger and an smg, to eventually come across a corner and facing a sniper, who drops you down instantly.. and while looking at the killcam, you see him shooting the wall, not even close on target (me). Fix your game, or at least make sure, bullets are on target and not because it's a one shot kill gun, that it's able to have that profit, to shoot metres a side of people but still getting the hit mark. Lol i played with my brother and before we even could shoot with smg's he dropped us to death in insta. Is it just me? Or is my sniper the only one, that can't shoot 2 bullets in 1 sec as this is what is going on in this game. I at least aim and shoot when i am sure that it is on target. Really fk those snipers in this game. No aim, no skill needed.. 

The best part, they think they are pro, but how can they even think that way? Most of those *****ty kills i see, they barrely use the scope (meaning before they fully zoomed in, they already fired a bullet) and kill people. They don't have to see the target to kill, just a visual sight of where they are nearby and hope for the best. In their luck ofcourse, they get double kills when 2 people aren't even lined up lol. Skill they say, it's fun they say. 

Do people know how a sniper should be used? In real life (also in real ww2), snipers were meant to sit 300 + yards away from the enemy, slightly moving an inch, covering the soldiers in field, yet in a safespot. 

Cod WW2 makes it possible for these snipers, to run around like if they have a smg in their hands and shoot people around corners without having to aim. Whoever came up with this idea, should get vanished. 

Chickenh8r

in reply to Chickenh8r

Quote "..you see him shooting the wall, not even close on target (me).." End quote.

But he might see your shadow. That's what I'm looking at from a distance when sniping.

Things to aid you:  Shadows. The mini map. Where a team member was killed. Who shot you, and from where - stay away from that place.

Mistakes snipers do: Stay in same place. Be a ghost, kill someone and then move.. Stay low. The outfit is there for a reason. If you get the "undercover" ribbon, you are almost invisible.

What does a sniper do really? Long range recon and long range support. When I see too many snipers in my team, I change to another class.

How to spot a sniper other than who shot you? If he/she misses you - a trajectory of the bullet will show - just remember from "where". Aim and fire.

Gaming since -83.
MisterSaiZo

in reply to JDM_DB8_VoltageB

I too am so sick of hackers cheating on COD WW2 or any other COD Game. There is a bunch of hacker software companies out there too. IWANTTOCHEAT.COM Is one example. COD developers are doing a thing about it because they are making millions off this series. I guarantee you one thing. This will be the last time my money will go to COD franchise or any other online oriented games. It will never stop. So *****ing sad that there are so many assholes that have to cheat to win. Because they know they have no balls with out hacking. You have my sympathy honest players.

Scotsquatch

in reply to Scotsquatch

This is ps4 there is no hacks. Show me someone playing cod ww2 on ps4 that is using an aimbot, ESP, speed, trigger etc the things that they have on PC. You aint getting any of that ***** on here. All you will find on cod ww2 is salt, plenty of salt.

Sniper4hire-_-

in reply to Sniper4hire-_-

Are you in denial? COD WW2 is loaded with players that have hacks. Go to the website: Iwantcheats.com and read about their software. Tell me how a person can accurately shoot me with precision when they are running around a corner with a smg and without hesitation kill me with one shot? And then the replay of my death shows a red outline of my location. Explain that! Pure Bull*****!

Scotsquatch

in reply to Scotsquatch

The kill cam is *****ed up. On my screen ive put 3/4 hitmarkers on someone and on my deathcam it says i didnt land 1 bullet. ***** happens, games not great but saying that because of hacks is a lame excuse. I dont need to visit a site to read something that aint happening.

Sniper4hire-_-

Sounds like your a hacker and your defending hackers. You know ***** well that their are hacks out there. I'v been playing games for a long time and not you or anyone else can convince me that there isn't a hack for the PS4 COD WW2. Enough said.

Scotsquatch

in reply to Scotsquatch

Well you are just an idiot, so believe what you want.

Sniper4hire-_-

I would be an idiot if I believed you.

Scotsquatch

Studios