Quick Scoping and Aim Assist Cheaters using Mods

World War II PS4

Re: Quick Scoping and Aim Assist Cheaters using Mo...

in reply to Scotsquatch

you still havent even showed any proof of someone using hacks. just another bad player blaming hacks.

Sniper4hire-_-

in reply to Sniper4hire-_-

I don't think people are using hacks in PS4, maybe PC.

However, since many users can afford either XIM4 or Cronusmax - they can use the scripts and "gamepacks" supplied.

Actually, I do not care - if I would stumble across someone who is using something like that, I just leave.

Last time we were like 6vs6 on a war server, and someone on the other team got perfect kills almost all the time. It wasn't anyone on my team who left, it was people on the other team that left.

Just to make things clear for people. Bringing real "hacks" to a PS4 system, needs a PS4 that is modified, thus I do not think many can do that. Or does want to do that.

Using another input method is most likely. Since you can get the Cronusmax thingy for the same price as a new game, who know what people use.

But as another player around here said, just drop it. It's useless to complain. If you think someone is playing unfair - record and use the ban button.

Gaming since -83.
MisterSaiZo

Lol.  He must have hurt your feelings.....

Your prob  one of the cheaters exploiting multiplayer...

Cheers mate. ..I..  ..I..

VADERxxxLIVES

in reply to Scotsquatch

Red outline of your location.

Who shot you first, the guy who killed you, or the guy with the "espionage" ribbon?

That outline, even you can see from time to time. Someone who has the espionage ribbon fire a round at the enemy, and paints the target for a limited time. Thus you can actually see them through walls(!). No need for hacks. Oh, and you can then shoot through that same wall, if you have the correct bullet - against scorestreaks.

I think many people who plays this game can verify the above.

And don't forget that people can see your shadows and position on the map varies depending on what ribbon you use...

Just google CoD ww2 ribbons and read about it there.

Gaming since -83.
MisterSaiZo

That is true. There is no hacks on the PS4. But on XIM4 and Cronusmax people can get scripts and "gamepacks" with aimassistance.

It's a big difference between using another input, be it the above or FragFX, Hori T.A.C. Pro or a hack.

To give the people around here information - the PC version of this game is worse, there they can get aimbots etc. (look it up on youtube).

In order to get a hack, and I mean a real hack to a PS4, you would need to modify the PS4 to accept other software etc. Never seen that been done anywhere.

So no. No "hacks", just scripts and "packs".

I'm not worried. I can always record and press the ban button. No one is holding a gun to my head and forcing me to play this game. And besides, I can always leave a server if I feel something is wrong.

Gaming since -83.
MisterSaiZo

in reply to Scotsquatch

On PS4, there will be no hacks. You need a modified PS4 for that. Good luck.

There are a tons of cheats for the PC, yes.

There are only scripts and gamepacks the Cronusmax and XIM4 use, they give the player an unfair advantage, yes - and I think that is cheating no matter what.

The game does have built in aim assist, but an external device with a program can accelerate that - thus it is cheating.

I stopped playing CS on PC because of cheaters, I got the PS4 for that reason. Playstation can guarantee me that as fast as they know there is a new jailbreak version out - they create an update. Now, rethink for a while, how many updates have Playstation released the last two months? More than 2 actually. Ask them why...

Gaming since -83.
MisterSaiZo

in reply to JDM_DB8_VoltageB

I also have seen loads of this. I have also noticed horrible multiplayer gameplay since the last update. My K/D ratio has went from 1.16 to 1.11 just since the last update. It has all but stopped me from playing multiplayer. Activision/Sledgehammer are going to drive players to other games loyal COD fan here but shotguns that are half Map one shot kills and snipers that get 5 kills back to back is insane 

cdubeaver

You can record your gameplay.

ZOMBIE CLOWNS

I have also talked to mediators about these very same problems, all they say is report it... I have been reporting it since I myself started playing and NOTHING is being done to FIX this ongoing problem.. ALL they want is our money, Major Lag on THEIR servers Yet they say it is always on the players side of the game.. Wonder why their servers are always Down ( Crashing ) and people cant get on..I just played a game and they guy/girl went 41-3 with major quick scoping.. NEVER aimed at the person, hardly lifted the darn Gun to shot, No cross hairs or anything and he shot him.. They also cheat by shooting through walls, and KNOWING just where you are when your no showing on the map, and BANG they kill you .. ( I was on a UPSTAIRS floor, the other person was on the ground, somehow he knew JUST where I was and he shot me through the wall.. ) THEN the guns gets nurfed ( cant leave sh!t alone ) and I cant hit the side of a barn, I hear hitmarks through my headset, atleast 5 or more, they hit me 1 or 2 I die... The Combat shot gun they nurfed to much, I have to shoot the person twice to get a kill, + the player can shoot me from the other side of the map with the very same gun.. talk about sheating... The Devs Dont care WHO is cheating, They are ALL talk and NO walk...This sh!t is getting OLD rather fast...Oh and you have to STOP to reload your gun, HOW FREAKING Stupid is that? Easy pickings for your opponent...Stop Nurfing the darn guns and FIX the cheating problems....

Giant1170

in reply to Giant1170

Oh I almost forgot, I also talked to a mediator who told me he also plays CODWW2 who has reported Cheating  going on and the Devs havent done crap about his cheating reports either, So its either they fix the cheating problems and glitches or ALOT of people will stop buying these games...

Giant1170

Studios