Quick Scoping and Aim Assist Cheaters using Mods

World War II PS4

Re: Quick Scoping and Aim Assist Cheaters using Mo...

in reply to Giant1170

No, people will always buy these games, get over it

Warrenheat

in reply to JDM_DB8_VoltageB

Your sight doesn't even have to be on them have the time. Some games your getting killed with sight a foot off of you and other times you'll not get any hit markers with sights directly on them. Its a general vicinity thing and with quick scooters some put a dot in the middle of there screen and play that way. Keep that dot wherever your looking and That's where your aiming. Basic vicinity scores kills these days not precision.

abner3781

You cant mod the PS4 and play online. not yet
there's only exploit for lower firmware. and no cfw so stop whining about the Game
SecondFlair

I hate it!

There needs to be either some form of detection, a server where all the peeps who want to use such mods to make themselves feel good, can go or a combination of the two.

It's not even subtle, when a player with an SMG strafes left then right, hip firing, but somehow manages to dead-eye you and outrange you even though you're firing a mounted heavy gun with a 4x scope.

Stop spoiling my fun!!!! 

labster73

I think your find it’s a technique called centering so if your in center of persons aim when he scopes in he’s gonna hit you regardless just camp with a lmg like everyone else does aiming down site waiting for people or get a fire shotgun out. Quick scoping can be annoying but you have to hit the shot when you quickly scope in with the insane strafe speeds of airborne or infantry it is hard to actually connect with a sniper. I to be honest think camping is more a problem especially the pre aiming type 

Amd64rp

ive seen some fishy stuff too lately.. but i attributed it to activision padding the lobbies with bots.

you know how paratroppers suddenly became OP? .. i think they started padding the lobbies with OP paratropper type bots (for whatever reason..cause real ppl cannot aim like these guys do and kill that efficiently... 

but ps4 has been jail broken for a long time it wouldnt suprise me that aimbot is already on ww2

d34m34t

NO we are just that good!

Omega_992

I see it all the time but in some cases I'll pass it off as a lucky shot, or he/she just happened to drag the scope enough and pull the trigger at the right moment.  As far as killcams and the slow-mo, they aren't accurate.  What you see happening in slow-mo on the killcams doesn't reflect what the other player sees on their screen, and so whilst it might look like their crosshairs are 5 feet to the right or left, it would really be a matter of inches.  

All that said, there are some days I see someone sprinting around Shipment, strafing, ducking, quickscoping and no-scoping, hitting shots that shouldn't be possible, multis and all, and finish with a kill count of something ridiculous like 116.  It's at this point I figure enough is enough and block and report the player.  I'd say I block 2-6 players a day for rubbish like this, which isn't fun, but at least in future I get a warning when one of those players join the lobby and I am given the option to leave before the match starts.  

It's frustrating when you're smashed by a player that's much better than you, yes that I'll admit, but when someone's pulling ridoculous shots CONSISTENTLY, that's when I've got a problem with it.

If I had it my way, they'd all be chucked in lobbies with players like them so they can battle it out with their aimbots XD

But all in all, my advice, got a problem with it, block them until something is done about it.

Hope it helps.

Penny_da_Clown

in reply to Penny_da_Clown

COD and also MW were allways famous for this crap call Quickscoping.

You wont find it on other games.

trust me, Devs. know very well about it and are aware and I would say they even set it there!

YES! because they are aware that there is huge number of those "players" and that only mean profit for them.

PROFIT is all they care!

on one side they want to bring most realistic games

bu ton the other side how realistic it is if somoene will kill dead-eye others by just turning from left to right and killing them by 1 bullet?? and thats not even sniper!!!!!

For me COD WWII was great news, becuse I love WWII games and sick of that terorrists crap last years.

I have been playing MOH and COD since they came and start on PC!

after last MOH was confirmed to be last I was devastated as it ws my heartgame.

but was bit happy when COD WWII was announced.

but was already afraid of this QS crap.

and I was right.

becuase now all them kids want is huge K/D and insane Killstrikes.

There is NO team tactics anymore.

ok TDM and similar map but war?

sick of it.

ps4MICHAL01

in reply to Penny_da_Clown
I do the same, block 3 to 6 players each time i play.
The game was to be a Boots on the Ground but really its hell on wheels , I say the game was broke when the 1.5 update was installed.
PoJ-Gamer

Studios