Quick Scoping and Aim Assist Cheaters using Mods

World War II PS4

Re: Quick Scoping and Aim Assist Cheaters using Mo...

in reply to JDM_DB8_VoltageB

Yes we have seen all of that. Run shoot with a scope and not miss a shot. Thats a bunch of bull. 

gunslingerroland

in reply to gunslingerroland

The best enemies preemptively aim their crosshairs where they expect other people to be before they even see you, my advice is to be where they don't expect you to be.

BR0NY2

in reply to BR0NY2

thats the worst excuse

and biggest BS

ps4MICHAL01

Explanation with massive amounts of condescension

in reply to ps4MICHAL01

@ps4MICHAL01 wrote:

thats the worst excuse

and biggest BS

No, an excuse would be if I said that quick scoping exists in real life which it does, I was trying to help give you insight into the mind of  a quick scoper and advice on how to beat them based on it.

BR0NY2

Re: Explanation with massive amounts of condescens...

in reply to BR0NY2

quickscope in real life?

boy you really are funny.

reading your comments is realy some special entertaining.

p.s. you're watching too many movies

ps4MICHAL01

Re: Explanation with massive amounts of condescens...

in reply to ps4MICHAL01

@ps4MICHAL01 wrote:

quickscope in real life?

boy you really are funny.

reading your comments is realy some special entertaining.

p.s. you're watching too many movies

Sorry, I didn't realize that you are a fool when I started this argument with you, I'm going to stop arguing now.

BR0NY2

in reply to ps4MICHAL01

It’s a part of the game m8, get around them and stick i knive in there neck or shoot them in the back head 💯👊🏻🤪

sulanbraco

Yes, on ps4. I see spot them when using the type 38 now. Which is one shot kill only nipple and above.

Guys play domination, get no captures, and go like 70/10 kd on shipment 1944.

Yeah right.

It's ruining cod on consoles. If it's not addressed somehow before bop4, I won't be buying it.

It feels like the report player feature does nothing.

Me and 20 ppl reported a player for a racist  emblem, he still has it.

I emailed Activision directly, they told me to use in game report.

Waste of time, Fix the game please

killer_codester_

people need to quit crying, whining, and sniveling .. the quickscope/dropshot/jumpshot technique will most likely always be there even if the mods make the snipers virtually unusable and not fun to play  with (which they are already at that point) some die hard sniper will adapt and overcome and learn to quickscope around it.. get over it learn and learn how to kill snipers with tactics instead of running around the map like these trash youtubers you see..(that sh.t aint real guys those youtubers are in party 9 times out of 10 against a lobby of noobs when they run oblivious around the map like chickens with head chopped off killing everyone they see.. the reason they can do that is because they have a team, or they are playing bots on recruit lol.

about the controllers.. stop complaining and get yourself one..if you want keyboard mouse?go for it, you want a scuff? go get it (the pros and wannabes all have them).

what alot of ppl complain about is drop/jump shotting and im here to tell you now that even if the controller police came by and took everyones modded controller (scuffs,razor,keyboard,mouse.. or any other non standard controller other than stock ps4 garbage) it would still exist.. it is so easy to drop shot even with a standard controller with tactical button layout. Just because you die to it alot and cant seem to figure out how to do it yourself doesnt mean someone else isnt good at it from practicing it same goes for quick scoping.. nor does it mean that the devs should remove it from the game because it triggers your sensitive being.

adapt and overcome dont be a baby .. last time i checked COD doesnt have safespace or cry rooms (use your dormatory one) learn to play the game and you too can do these things.

but getting mad because you suck at the game or that one lobby you couldnt run around like a rockstar youtuber then complaining/demanding devs change the game to suit your lack of understanding or skill is ridiculous.. it is YOU who are whining and ruining COD because by complaining and getting weapons and junk nerfed you help make the game so stupid and horrible to everyone with any type of skills on this game and you make it impossible to enjoy the already garbage array of weapons we have on this game (the bad get worse).

people like you complain about shotguns... people like you complain about melee... people like you complain about snipers.. people like you complain about rifles.. people like you complain about smgs, pistols and the list goes on and on.. see a pattern? find yourself a game you will be happy with (fruit ninja,fly swat..maybe?)... cause with you (and you know who you all are) even if COD had 1 gun and 1 division and only 1 friggin button to push you would be complaining because someone can push it faster than you.

d34m34t

in reply to d34m34t

boy seen your comments and you have some issue.

I would say you never hold and specially used a gun.

WE are players and customers and pyaing for product WE have full right to complain about it and to make it better

and whats most important make it more REALISTIC! 

so that if someone will go towards me with lets say showel he WONT be even 50% more resistant!

same for other "secondary" weapons! nad same is also with shotguns. YOU ARE MORE RESISTANT

or that someone will shoot you at one side of map then suddenly turn to other side and in split second kill another player and do this few times in row!

or if I shoot greande launcher or just throw grenade will kill the other player.

and NOT that I will shoot right in front of him or wall right next to him or RIGHT AT HIM and all I will got is cross with shield.

and the guy is not even armor and got no hunker.

SO PLEASE! STOP!

because thnx to kids like YOU we always have to go to other games because devs. in this one dont care then.

SO PLEASE! SHUT UP AND LET OTHER TALK AND COMPLAIN AND PROVE THE GAME! SO WE FINALLY WILL HAVE NICE AS MUCH AS IT CAN BE REALISTIC GAME

ps4MICHAL01

Studios