Quick scoping glitch or not

World War II PS4

Just putting it out there but should quick scoping not be considered a glitch, pointe du hoc was fixed because of a glitch an people were asked to report players using it because it was called cheating. Quick scoping is using a glitch in auto aim with a sniper rifle to gain an unfare advantage over an oponent which i read in the terms that this is considered cheating

pmutd
22 REPLIES 22

auto aim has nothing to do with it , infact scoped rifles as far as i know dont have it , its not a glitch, they scope in long enough to gain scoped accuracy and shoot , you should try it ,  if your also judgeing qscope deaths on you by seeing kill cam footage then from what iv see on youtube about kill cam footage then its slightly misleading as its not  true 100% play backfootage of what the actual player did/saw,especially where snipers are concerned as that 1sec time/frame rate makes a huge difference , have a look on you tube about it , for the record i dont  Qscope , iv tryed it and had some nice kills , couldnt get it consistantly enough to want to keep doing it and got killed at times where if i had an assualt/smg i wouldnt have, so i dont bother ,

1NFRA_r3d
Bull *****e you get the cross hairs of sniper rifle on an oponent hit aim button fire gun. Theres no direct aim from the sniper he does no minipulate the controller to get it on target theres no time to aim. So you are telling me theres no aim assist if you go into your setting does it not say aim assist. You can see by the number of complaints about people using smgs an rifles that theres something wrong with the aim having a mind of its own. Snipers are using a glitch in the game when quick scoping im not talking about sniping in general.
pmutd

Quickscoping is not a glitch for this simple reason... the developers are fully aware of the mechanic and can alter how snipers ads. Each game the sniping mechanics are a bit different.

So since the developers are completely aware and conscious of their decisions... it's not a glitch... it's a design.

Now that being said... I'm sure the devs keep an eye on the game, feedback, meta data, analytics, etc...  to determine if there needs to be changes. Ultimately it comes to the devs artistic freedom and designing the game they want us to play.

iHattoriHanzo0 Level 75
You dont get it its a glitch when you use a fault or manipulate a fault in the software to gain an unfair advantage using a sniper with 1 shot kill at close range to out gun a smg or rifle this is unfair on the other people why cant they get 1 shot kills with there guns.
pmutd

In hardcore it basically turns all guns into one shot kills. That's why I rarely see qs in hardcore cause they wouldn't get the full advantage of their exploit.

daltontkp

I feel quick scoping is just cheap in general.....this isn't counter strike...the ADS speed is ridic.  What I think they should do is slow down the ADS ALOT MORE!  Im sorry but running around with a sniper rifle jumping and QSing isn't considered sniping.....SHG needs ot change that...there is no skill in QSing...Skill is def required for hard scoping...

HachiRoku8Six

@iHattoriHanzo0 wrote:

Quickscoping is not a glitch for this simple reason... the developers are fully aware of the mechanic and can alter how snipers ads. Each game the sniping mechanics are a bit different.

So since the developers are completely aware and conscious of their decisions... it's not a glitch... it's a design.

Now that being said... I'm sure the devs keep an eye on the game, feedback, meta data, analytics, etc...  to determine if there needs to be changes. Ultimately it comes to the devs artistic freedom and designing the game they want us to play.

now im sure the devs are quickscopers and they like to get their kills this way 

thats why its worse than ever 

its like having the jitter cheat on a shot gun 

bet they like that too

wiiw

I'm so tired of the quick scoping and cheating. Why not just offer a few games where sniper rifle can't be used so I don't have to play with these people. This game is already close to being unplayable. I bought it because they claimed it wasn't going to be like this again but same garbage. I just get angry every time I play this game. I want my money back.

Hhhggnh

@Hhhggnh wrote:

I'm so tired of the quick scoping and cheating. Why not just offer a few games where sniper rifle can't be used so I don't have to play with these people. This game is already close to being unplayable. I bought it because they claimed it wasn't going to be like this again but same garbage. I just get angry every time I play this game. I want my money back.

i play kill the sniper 

camping and quiet footsteps are used in all divisions 

use the snipers perks 

they already have quiet feet 

invisible to uav and killstreeks

plus add whatever you want from the long list of perks

oh i forgot to add 

try mg42

it has beutifull range and acuracy when you pop off a couple of shots

and fast fire for close quarters 

down side is you need to find a quiet spot to reload 

wiiw