Quickscoping and losers who exploit

World War II PS4

Quickscoping and losers who exploit

There are many, many, many players using modded controllers with auto fire, aimbot, jitter,  auto drop shot, and more commonly auto quickscope. All they do is push a button over and over and the mod takes control. One button both aims, and fires right at the sweet spot for the quickscope glytch to work. These controllers can be bought anywhere now adays. But most buy online. The most annoying is the auto fire...  this mod you dont fire the button, the mod fires it for you as soon as an enemy player is in your crosshairs... there are people actually using only the movement buttons in this game lol... the mod instantly fires within a fraction of a second as soon as an enemy is seen..

How the quickscope glytch works is that on snipers, to assist the player, is a function that as you ADS right before you are  full ADS, the assist kicks in to get you right on the other player. It is supposed to work as if a player is hardscoping (the way you are supposed to snipe) But instead, players who exploit the glytch, Learn and practice the exact moment right before full ADS (When the assist kicks in for a milisecond and you are essentailly using an aimbot) then fire. But these controllers/modz make it even easier for exploiters/cheaters. These people who quickscope cant play the game so they look for any, and all exploits to try to win that way.

I have been in several matches where players were quickscoping so fast and spinning and shooting everyone and all within seconds...   Very obviously wall hacking/esp mods..

I think they dont remove this glytch because many, many youtubers use mods and hacks which makes them look good, makes the game look easy/fun to kids........ And with all the youtubers out there it is litterally free advertising for the game..  Many youtubers also use mods that dont give them any recoil on guns...0 on SMG'S or Assault rifles...  Its all about money for these guys.. If they bust down on this stuff, they will lose advertising... And since a third or more use mods... they will lose a lot of players who buy lootbox's and DLC

In Japan they litterally sell mods with the game. Many countries dont consider it cheating at all they conder them like a tool, or a new controller.

sammy7711
9 REPLIES

Re: Quickscoping and losers who exploit

in reply to sammy7711

People start to get jealous of other people, with real skills. Mostly kids. Thus they need to cheat, to get "attention".

I mostly spent a large amount of time (and money) to get most of my heroic gear/weapons.

Sometimes people run over the borders (War), just to get kills..

Gaming since -83.
MisterSaiZo

in reply to MisterSaiZo

MisterSaiZo wrote:

People start to get jealous of other people, with real skills. Mostly kids. Thus they need to cheat, to get "attention".

I mostly spent a large amount of time (and money) to get most of my heroic gear/weapons.

Sometimes people run over the borders (War), just to get kills..

No, people are not jealous of some idiot bouncing around and ruin I the game for everyone.. 

The Quickscope glitch is the single most damaging glitch in codww2.

Love to all hate to none

FixQuickscopeGlitch

in reply to MisterSaiZo
Modded controllers , im in trouble, time to get rid of my sony dual shock
VIPER__g

in reply to sammy7711

You have or use a modded Controller? The Auto AIM Story ist a lie. Drop/Jumpshot can do better with a scuff Controller.

The only Thing they are useful to is autofire with oneshot guns....

DiSch

in reply to DiSch

Sony is going to ban cheat controlers. When they have a way to block them than they don't work any more.

andrev
Highlighted

in reply to DiSch

I dont have or use them but I know people that do. I love hardscoping, I feel good when I hardscope and get kills, a sense of ackomplishment maybe. There are times (as im sure with many) that I have accidently quickscoped people, I have even (to my own suprise) killed with noscopes on accident with snipers. I felt bad for the other players

My son's friends at his high school also tell him that using Modz or hacks in Call if Duty WW2 is not cheating. And they use them. He got into a small debate with them over lunch so yes they are in thus game.

sammy7711

in reply to sammy7711

nice post pal 

my kids are in there 30s and dont play cod 

but what you say is believable 

thank you for my education 

wiiw

lol @ these threads. (no im not a quick scoper and I dont use a controller) but seriously lol... relax. You'd have to be pretty pissed to go and make 4 paragraph thread that falls on def ears. A little advice from a long time gamer: get over it. There will always be cheaters. There will always be modded stuff, controllers etc. There will always be people who are better than you. And last but not least THESE DIME A DIZEN THREADS WILL NEVER ACCOMPLISH ANYTHING. But they sure are hilarious to read.

Have a great day everyone.

On point with the memes.
reQ-sb

in reply to reQ-sb

That is the most true words I have heard in a long time. And it's nothing else but true facts given - there will always be cheaters online.

You can throw in all anti-cheat systems, the cheaters just "upgrade" themself.

However, I just wanted to point out to people what stuff are in rotation regarding PS4 systems..

Quote: "And last but not least THESE DIME A DIZEN THREADS WILL NEVER ACCOMPLISH ANYTHING." End quote.

Sure. But they atleast have a ban button. Something is better than nothing at all..

Gaming since -83.
MisterSaiZo

Studios