Remove Kick on Hardcore mode or do SOMETHING about it at least.

World War II PS4

Remove Kick on Hardcore mode or do SOMETHING about...

Really it wasnt broken so return it to the respawn timer punishment or just pure ricoche. Because there is too many times that you get kicked because of teamates running into your grenades and Scorestreaks. Or atleast remove the punishment from scorestreaks. Just do something because this is ridiculous. 

GunSlingerMattey
7 REPLIES

Re: Remove Kick on Hardcore mode or do SOMETHING a...

in reply to GunSlingerMattey

or don't use the scorestreaks where you get much team kills whit. and do not throw random grenades.

andrev

Here's an idea, until then go play Core!

Goresh14
Highlighted

Players always run in front of other players shooting then you get kicked for it . thay think it's core or there are players out there doing it to help their friends on the other side too. I think Call of duty /WW2 should have a Server to do this and to start kicking people for cheating /hacking and so on. This is not fair to Players that play the game . we want to enjoy the game and have FUN playing we pay for the game . I have Been saying this since the very first Call of duty game out and Still nothing has been DONE about it .

INSANEDESERT-ACE

in reply to INSANEDESERT-ACE

I agree that the friendly fire resulting in a game kick is inconvenient, cumbersome and irritating for those who enjoy mutiplayer team play. When it occurs you have to back out of a lobby at game end and allow the kicked to rejoin. At game introduction, we all rejoiced for the "timeout" and felt like " they finally listened. I can't speak for everyone but the friends on my friend list all agree that we prefer the timeout experienced when the game was released as compared to the "kick" if friendly fire must be a part of the game. At minimum, please change this back to the timeout. First time I've posted so I wonder where a suggestion like this goes or if it's read by anyone  who can make a difference?  Les

LesG5

The reason that they need the kick is for all the people shooting their teammates for care packages or just because.  Accidents happen and most people apologize about it.

BF120crusher

There's no way to detect the intent of a team kill. There's no "oh the teammate ran in front of you and you were firing, okay that doesn't count". Scorestreaks are the same way and will never be changed,get used to it and change your playstyle/scorestreaks, or switch game modes.
kuljuarenot

It will never happen. At least you play on PS4 and there is no reputation system. If you don't play Core game modes because of hit detection it might be due to lag. Check with Activision support on how to improve your connection.

kmaster78

Studios