RicochetHardcore

World War II PS4

Is it coming back so we can get a break from all the a s s hats. Especially love to see it in search and destroy. Every gaming session we get to see some douche canoe who thinks he s cute come into the search and destroy mode and blow up his team with a bazooka or go ham on them before they are kicked. Sometimes multiple rounds. Needs to stop becauseit takes away from the game big.

Avgmanbrian
8 REPLIES 8
There are threads and threads discussing the merits of FF 3 and Kick vs Ricochet. Why did you start the 7436th instead of reading one of them and posting there?
the cake is a lie. the cake is a lie. the cake is a LIE.
Q39ESM Level 75

Why not, it is a legit concern and needs to be addressed! Search and Destroy is not even worth playing anymore because of team killers.

Goresh14

search and destroy is not worth playing at all 

my fingers need to be pushing buttons and scoring 

the game is laboriously slow 

and hate watching others hide when i have been killed 

there are no points in watching others play 

wiiw

@Q39ESMwrote:
There are threads and threads discussing the merits of FF 3 and Kick vs Ricochet. Why did you start the 7436th instead of reading one of them and posting there?

maybe because the other 7436 topics are so off topic now they are useless.

soulminer_70

@soulminer_70wrote:

@Q39ESMwrote:

maybe because the other 7436 topics are so off topic now they are useless.

They are all threads about the same topic, not different topics.  Try again.  Why did you reask the same question as 7436 other threads instead of seeing if perhaps a valid response or two to the question was already in one of those?

Q39ESM Level 75

Why do you feel the need to tell people what they can or can't post? This forum is here for everyone, not just you. You don't want to read these threads, ignore them, it's that easy.

Goresh14

I didn't say they couldn't post, I said they shouldn't repetitively post. I said their concern is probably responded to already if they use the search bar or spend 30 seconds reviewing existing threads.

Q39ESM Level 75

I just played a round and had two team mates, who considered the match lost team kill to get booted. My guess is this doesn't equal a loss and needs to be fixed because this has become the norm in hardcore team based games. If it takes a thousand threads to get this through SHG's head so be it, bring them on. Point is your posts offer nothing to help achieve this goal and in fact are the only ones wasting peoples time. Go troll another thread please, this one has a point and your not seeing it.

Goresh14

Studios