Shotgun delay

World War II PS4

Shotgun delay

Hello everyeve. I'm new to this fourm. I've been getting really irritated with my shotgun I use. I feel like When i pull the trigger once out of 10 times it doesn't shoot. Has anyone else run into this? Should I keep getting pissed off at myself or is it this stupid game? 

Thanks in advance for your responses. 

The_Princeinator
5 REPLIES

Re: Shotgun delay

in reply to The_Princeinator

i don't think it is just a shot gun problem. i have noticed over the past few days i can be sighted in on someone pull the trigger and nothing and they take me out. and i can put a shot in someones chest and not even a hit marker. i play hc ffa. 

soulminer_70

in reply to soulminer_70

HC FFA is a complete mess imho. I play HC TDM and can usually hold my own. I attempted to complete yesterdays FFA challenge and was amazed to see none of my shots registering and I gave up on the challenge. How can I lag in one game mode but not in another??

Goresh14

in reply to Goresh14

i noticed it more in ffa than other modes. 

soulminer_70

in reply to The_Princeinator

I experience delay and no fires mostly with the toggle action. That shottie makes me feel like I'm throwing ping pong balls underhand at my enemies.

ZOMBIE CLOWNS
Highlighted

in reply to ZOMBIE CLOWNS

That horrible shotgun is the ONLY shotgun I don't have gold camo on, and I only have 6 "one shot kills"....one-shot kills with that is *****-near impossible!

Navy_MAN-81

Studios