Stuck on Press X to join the fight screen.

World War II PS4

Stuck on Press X to join the fight screen.

Soo i was playing campaign, and after a while wanted to play multiplayer it was the first time i entered multiplayer so i had to do an update. Update done got the message Press X to restart the game. I kept pressing X but nothing happened so i decided to just close the application by pressing the PS4 home button and then Close application COD WW2. Started the game back up, saw the Activision, Sledgehammer and Raven screen.. Then i got to the screen Press X to join the fight.. Nothing happened and still nothing is happening.. Like my X doesn't work on WW2 while it does work on the home screen of my playstation 4.. Deleted the game re-installed and still nothing? What do i ido ?

Playstation 4 Cod WW2.

remco-AFCA
7 REPLIES

Re: Stuck on Press X to join the fight screen.

in reply to remco-AFCA

Having the same exact problem. Got the controller to work by holding the ps button selecting turn off device and turning off the controller while in game. After that I just get stuck at the loading screen when trying to play online.

UCD_280041436660LGxWdWuVGXIWyBXrlU

in reply to UCD_280041436660LGxWdWuVGXIWyBXrlU

Have you found any solution yet? Im still stuck at the join the fight screen pressing X like an idiot and just does nothing.

remco-AFCA

in reply to UCD_280041436660LGxWdWuVGXIWyBXrlU
I have found the solution atleast worked for me.. Just went to a random person in my friendlist and press join game session.. Then blackscreen for about 10 seconds, Finally it said Game update is available you have to restart the game. Pressed X nothing happened but after about 20 seconds it did continue by itself.. Now it's working
remco-AFCA

in reply to remco-AFCA

I’m having the same problem wer you able to fix it?

Bleedaddys

in reply to Bleedaddys

Ive experienced the same thing yesterday and thought I was the only one having problem. I solved it by Turning off controller and turning it on right after then it should work. Cheers!

_JMango

in reply to _JMango

Thank you! Turning the controller off and then back worked! Much better than having to reinstall and check the disc. 

Vixacious7

in reply to _JMango

You saved my life, thank you!!

ColeJJones

Studios