WONT LET ME PRESTIGE ANY DIVISION

World War II PS4

I've got all divisions to level 4 and some 5 and it won't let me prestige them, if anyone can help me that would be great, thanks 

HUMANICBUFFALO
46 REPLIES 46

They have to be at Max level 4, if they are have you gone to the Division Prestige guy in your HQ?

If you have and your Division level is at Level 4 max, then you will need to get hold of Acti / SHG or post a problem here.

Not seen this problem myself so cannot help more sorry.

Kexlar

How did you get them to 5?

you have to walk over to the guy and hold X (Xbox) and then you can prestige them. He is located to the right of the bunker where you get the daily weekly contracts.

GodsmacktheOG

For some reason, it won't let me prestige a second time. I go over to the Division Prestige guy in headquarters and hold □ (PS4) and nothing happens. 

Maybe it's this new update? Idk..

Anyone else having this issue?

TENelephants

Are you sure you have gone all the way through the 4th tier for the divisions?  Some people see that they are on the 4th tier and think they can prestige it, but you have to get all the way through.  Maybe check that out.  It could be the issue.

Stoutdude04
Yes, I'm sure. It even says "ready to prestige" when I go into my division under soldier.
It's like it's glitching. I can't even talk to the Divisions guy. I hold □, the circle thing fills to talk to him and nothing happens.
TENelephants

I'm having the exact same issue. It says my division is ready to prestige, but when I try to talk to him it just fills the circle then doesn't do anything. 

@TENelephants wrote:

For some reason, it won't let me prestige a second time. I go over to the Division Prestige guy in headquarters and hold □ (PS4) and nothing happens. 

Maybe it's this new update? Idk..

Anyone else having this issue?

man1ntheb0x

Im having the exact same issue on my PS4. I got to the division guy and hold the square button down and the circle just fills up and nothing happens, Im supposed to be going to Infintry level 3 and nothing..... I noticed this after the game had an update. It needs to be fixed asap!!!

WaltonMafiaGaming

I got to max level on the multiplayer and its saying prestige mode is available but it’s not allowing me to enter the next prestige please help!!!

samsindaha

when I restart my game to try to fix it the last game i played to max out doesn’t save and says im still missing XP but when i get the XP it still doesn’t let me prestige. Please help!

samsindaha

Studios