Why are the team selections in TDM so *****ed up %3F lately i just cannot seem to get a reasonable team

World War II PS4

Why are the team selections in TDM so *****ed up %...

I'm not sure what is going on, but the better players just seem to be getting all the cannon fodder for team mates. I mean when i go 50/12 and still lose then there is something fishy. The developers need to sort  this ***** out!!!!!!!!!! 

Pat615
3 REPLIES

Re: Why are the team selections in TDM so *****ed ...

in reply to Pat615

Solo MM is terrible right now.  Trying to play solo is almost impossible.  I'm about to go back to my free games, Smite and Paladins.  They both get weekly updates to fix glitches and are actually fun and replayable with tons of characters to choose from.PS_Messages_20180703_181756.jpg

PS_Messages_20180703_181741.jpg

ltshinsidez

in reply to Pat615

I've been thinking the same thing for some time now. What has happened is that most people are only out for themselves and have no concept of "teamwork". Just self.

Playing solo is a crap shoot of one or two guys flipping spawns and a couple more camping in the back of their their own spawn which makes for a real Sh#@* show. No "teamwork" what so ever. When I do get a few of my friends together, we usually wind up with the one or two guys that are either horrible or spawn flippers that don't care about winning, just their KDR... 

REDSKYNYRD

in reply to REDSKYNYRD

At least you can get 1 or 2 worth anything.  I got a team of 1 handed lab monkeys after getting a labotomy.

ltshinsidez

Studios