Why is the strikepack F.P.S. dominator mod pack allowed?

World War II PS4

Why is the strikepack F.P.S. dominator mod pack al...

Its an attachment for the controller allowing users to mod the controller in the sense that people can shoot faster, quick scope faster, double jump, anti recoil, and so much more. Isn't it considered cheating since not everyone has this and since the game wasn't designed with those functions? I've noticed tons of people using a few of the mods.

Bravesnake89
4 REPLIES

Re: Why is the strikepack F.P.S. dominator mod pac...

in reply to Bravesnake89

Oh yes....just go ahead and name it so EVERYONE who didn't know about it now knows about it....good job, buddy!  You actually sounded like an advertisement FOR the controller rather than bringing it to the attention of Activision....

JoeMamma81

in reply to JoeMamma81

Your welcome Smiley Happy I'm glad I could help to give 

Bravesnake89

in reply to Bravesnake89

If you ban this why would it be fair to let people play with the Xbox elite controller not everyone has access to a controller like that and it's programmable as well. And has more buttons and that give people with more money an unfair advantage. I am not for either one to be honest but I'm not trying to make up rules as I go to cater to me in the things that I want over everyone elts in the gaming world...

HOLYchipmunk256
Highlighted

in reply to HOLYchipmunk256

Why and how would you ban a controller from a certain game? Why not add scripts in the game that would sense and disable certain botton presses that only those controllers and devices can do? It wouldn't be very hard for them to do and would keep a level playing field for everyone. It's not like game companies haven't done that before, and it would bring more people into the game, causing more money to be made.

Bravesnake89

Studios