error by finishing the easter egg of Gorod krovi

World War II PS4

Highlighted

error by finishing the easter egg of Gorod krovi

Lately i and a friend of my finished the easter egg of Gorod krovi, but after the final cutscene (the part that you spawn back in the map) we got a error, this was also the second time this happends. First we thought that is was our ehternet.

so we started black ops 3 again but black ops saids that we didn't finished the easter egg at all

We did this on the playstation 4,

our names are : ddavey1507 and Marc-B1510

davey1507
3 REPLIES

Re: error by finishing the easter egg of Gorod kro...

in reply to davey1507

just finished the easter egg which of the 4 players 2 already had the other 2 does not have it and the same error came at the end of the cinematica and it is not fair for the time invested and for the money paid because in the end neither give the trophy or the worm that you already did should fix this error. We did this on the Playstation 4, The players are: CJAJLEE, carlos_enano87, ELCAZADOR5911, YisusAc. I hope to receive an answer.

gokussjssg

in reply to gokussjssg

Gorad krovie error only easter egg I cant get the trophy for waste of time are they fixing it. Tried it 6 times

theworstzombieplaya2

in reply to theworstzombieplaya2

The same here  reseted my Account die the Gorod Eastern Egg four times with other people and two times solo every time an error message in the end  oft the cutscene i didn"t ned the trophy but the worm so please  fix this 

My PSN Name: Thor-1974-m

Thor_1974_m

Studios