i bought the ps4 i bought the psn to play the muliplayer online

World War II PS4

i bought the ps4 i bought the psn to play the muli...

now you want me to buy the dlc to add funcitionality to the game?.. no thanks.. 

this is a money hungry operation that has no bounds or even a slight hint of decency.

i let my psn network run out i will no longer be buying it because along with buying the psn the games now expect you to pay more money to get content that should be already included.. i dont care anymore.. i only play 1 or maybe 2 games anyways psn and microtrasactions can kiss my ass.. im done. i already pay for internet bandwitdth.. why do i need to pay for psn?

why do i need to pay for addons to a game i already purchased and am paying a seperate company for network access?.

best to just stick with computers for gaming folks.

let these console *****s realize their greedy crap doesnt work.

it may work for you but not for me any longer.

d34m34t
3 REPLIES

Re: i bought the ps4 i bought the psn to play the ...

in reply to d34m34t

why even buy a console anyways? computers are better because you can browse the net do other things if you are on internet without them locking you down to stupid crap.

why? ... they want more money is why... they will not get it here.. i can play the same game on my pc free no psn ..and i can do better (mouse keyboard) and if i dont like it i can delete it.

d34m34t

in reply to d34m34t
leave consoles guys ..comptuer is the way to go..and the reason they dont let crossplay happen is that they know console users will get pissed off cause the pc users will dominate the consoles for way less money.
d34m34t

in reply to d34m34t

Studios