i can't sprint in WW2

World War II PS4

I already fixed. If you have a skin for your dual shock, take it off. I had the same problem and I tried taking it off the  skin (to protect the controller) and it worked. Now I can sprint well

sterben1995

I know why you can't sprint. It's a simple and stupid reason. SH when making ww2 they set the full sprint/run speed at 100% input value. If your controller has any wear (this can happen in less than a year of use) it won' be able to achieve 100% input and the connections have worn down.

Most devs know this and set a dead zone or something like 95% input = 100% value. You have two options, scream and post as much as you can so they change this (it would literally take them a few minutes) or buy or repair your controller.

I recommended if you do decide to buy a new controller get a SharQ controller. Imo they are better and a lot cheaper than a scuff!

Mr_Maphazar
in reply to Mr_Maphazar

Having the same exact issue, my characer will start to do the animation and immediately drop it and start walking again. This controller is less than 6 months old, and L3 works perfectly fine on every other game...

Jermaine2012
I had the same issue.
The suggestions I got was to initialise the PS4 system, and reset the controllers. None of them worked.
However, I just got rid of the problem on my own.
Move the joystick downwards and blow dust away from the rest of the circle.
This gave an immediate solution.
WAxCAlCZYK

Walk forward then press n hold in the furthest part of the analogue, works for me

Hoopsfan1888
yea I love tthis game. cant play bc I cant run. I run just fine in Everyother game its how they make the control on sprinting
msvicious
Highlighted

im having trouble as well... works in every other game but WWII, i press L3 and it starts to sprint and after half a second stops and i start to walk again. i cant hold a sprint and i am not pressing anything that will cancel it.

Katsudon96
Dr4gonkiller96

Studios