i can't sprint in WW2

World War II PS4

I've just finally got my WW2 but i can't sprint. the BF1 I and any other game the stick is ok. i tried to play with my another controller but nothing happen. if i change button layout to Lefty, i can sprint but very comfortable. What should i do?

My dísc's region is Asia, console and account are the same.

Please help me, i love this game so much.

datlam1509
36 REPLIES 36

Please help..

datlam1509

I have the same issue.  Had the same issue in BO3.  Works fine in other games, just Call of Duty games.  This needs to be fixed.  

TKE_Bro

I can't sprint either. It says use L3 to sprint, but nothings happens.

SpookiePower

Same problem here too. If I hit the button he jerks forward then stops. I've tried the stick with different games and works fine. I've even tried changing the button via the ps4 accessibility options and gotten the exact same result. It's definitely the game! Please patch this.

SeanieB00

I've a permanent fix for this. It will fix the problem forever and it's easier than opening the controller (tho if you're brave enough to do so remember to do it in a well lit room as there's tiny springs in the L2 and R2 triggers that easily fall out). 

What you need is a pair of scissors (I found these worked best, more so than a knife but use what you have) you need to use the inner side of the scissors to scrape away at the inner frame of the top of the left thumb stick. About 1-2mm making the socket slightly egg shaped. 

In some cases a bit more is required but you might need to scrape away at the surface of the controller as the grip part of the thumb stick might start to hit the shell of the controller. This might also be the case if you have thumb grips on the sticks also. 

It sounds drastic but I assure it isn't and it works completely and only takes 10-15mins. 

If you have the equipment and some grease cleaner or WD40, I recommend opening the controller and cleaning the left stick but it is trickier than it looks. 

Hope this helps everyone.

Mr_Maphazar

I left a comment

msvicious

I have the same issue and I can't find a solution. I tried to change the sprint button but I didn't solved the problem. 

Please help

emanueleaprea6

Im having the same issue. Everytime i click to sprint my guy jerks back slightly, forcing me to have to keep clicking the sprint button. PS, my internet is great, so whats the deal????

austindelaney
Im having the same issue!! And its not my connection
austindelaney

Studios