my cod ww2 language is in italian

World War II PS4

my cod ww2 language is in italian

i have my ps4 in english.  i play all my games in english. but when i bought cod ww2 it started in italian? i dont understand italian so i could not play it. 

can you make it available in english? or return my money please? 

thanks in advance

Ssnow83
8 REPLIES

Betreff: my cod ww2 language is in italian

in reply to Ssnow83

Do you live in spain? Because I had a italian/spanish Version of WAW. I had my PS3 on english and when I startet the game it was spanish. I had to set the console on italien for the game to be in italian. But there whre only these two languages on my copy.

helli85

in reply to helli85

yes i live in spain but im not spanish. if the only options are italian and spanish it doesnt really help my situation... 

if my ps4 is in english and all my games are in english, i would assume the ww2 is in english too right? 

i mean at the end english is quite common language in games, or maybe im wrong.. 

and i dont understand why they put italian for spanish people??? no spanish speak italian, and italians are minority here. i would say even chinese is more common language here than italian.. why didnt they put chinese and spanish then? 

anyways i will not touch the codww2 until this is fixed. 

Ssnow83

in reply to Ssnow83

I don't unterstand that either. 

I just wanted to say that, unfortunely you don't have no other choice to either accept it how it is. Or to return it and get a UK or EU Edition. I got an EU Edition and it is english. 

helli85

in reply to Ssnow83

Thanks for the tipp. But its still dumb af... 

I bought my ps4 in spain 3 years ago and now i live in Austria so i speak german.

Ive got ww2 and since yesterday bo4 and at the beginning they were both in Italian idk why.

Thanks activision now every time i play cod i can change my language and its gonna be *****ing hard to speak with Friends about the game  Smiley Very Happy

Ingo_Bingo

Re: my cod ww2 language is in italian

in reply to Ssnow83

I heard that each region has a different language so for example Spain has Spanish

And Italian, France has French And So forth. I hope they fix it.

UCD_2820271029glOzPYemCY

in reply to Ssnow83

I live in uk i just bought it and is only in English and I'd love to have it in italian, could we exchange it? Mine is brand new for ps4

roymos80

in reply to Ssnow83

Im Having the same problem, i live in Spain, speak english and the game os un italian and has no Settings to change it to english (my ps4 is in english)

RObuhrig

in reply to RObuhrig

That’s stupid 

they should put the most common languages 

I don’t want to imagine if I moved to China 

BigdawgTv

Studios