put War Mode To Hard Core. put all Core modes to Hard Core lets Vote on this

World War II PS4

put War Mode To Hard Core. put all Core modes to H...

How many Players out there would like to see War mode come to Hard core . How about all the Core game modes come to Hard core . I know i would like more choices on Hard core to Play like War mode . So lets Hear it . Everyone needs to let Call of Duty here too. lets vote on this .   Tell them on Twitter where ever Call of duty can hear US Players  

INSANEDESERT-ACE
4 REPLIES

Re: put War Mode To Hard Core. put all Core modes ...

in reply to INSANEDESERT-ACE

Hi there, I would leave some feedback. You can do so here. 

Nathan425

No Thanks, its bad enough as it is with the lag and instant kills players are getting.

Seems if you have good internet you are at a disadvantage so no thanks, why make it easier than it already is for those with crap internet to get kills.

I have over 2000 games played on WAR as its the only mode I play, HC will not be welcome on it.

Can you imagine trying to build the Bridge on Breakout? It would be impossible, its hard enough now with players sniping on the attcking side and doing nothing to help.

Or even transporting the tanks on Griffin?

Nevermind how hard Neptune is without a team that knows what they are doing at the first bunkers.

Nope just no.

Kexlar

in reply to Kexlar

totally agree with you on the internet connection , potato internet users win hands down everytime.

zzzPOOLEYzzz
Highlighted

Yes, all modes for hard core as well

KarselthZress

Studios