what is with all the cheating?

World War II PS4

is it just standard now, and people aren't hiding anymore?  every lobby i join is the same thing.  someone can run around unchecked, and you can't shoot them.  but i can run around an entire map, and every player won't miss.  fully automatic, submachine gun, shotguns...every gun will hit on point and never miss.  it doesn't matter the sensitivity i have, because someone can run out from a corner and my spin won't match their running speed.  don't get me started on perks that don't work.  because if i run silently and have jammer i'll have people pop out of every corner shoot once and go back to where they came... 

bohuggabee
6 REPLIES 6

Cheating is only going to get worse but you can bet, if sales of these titles remain high, nothing will be done.

Goresh14

yeah recently seems like this game lost support completely.

ps4MICHAL01

I wish they would fix the scopes going black sometimes, I'd rather see fixes that address problems in the game. Cheaters can be ignored by leaving and finding a new round.

Goresh14

I think problems like black scopes are because of "dirty" servers.

I mean before they were nice and mostly for ppls from same region.

Now it's complete chaos.

Full mag and he is still running. mostly with players from America.

ps4MICHAL01

I have actually noticed it's tied to a melee attack, the black scope so far for me has followed a melee that kills the enemy but I receive some damage 1st.

Goresh14
Highlighted

I had black scope long time ago but it was always right after they reliesed 1st update.

then they made another and it was fine.

but it was also associated with servers. specially if you have too many players from diferent region

ps4MICHAL01

Studios