Not receiving my Twitch Prime loot.

World War II Support

Not receiving my Twitch Prime loot.

i have linked my twitch prime account and my call of duty account with my xbox live account linked to that and i have not received my loot. 

ColbyCheeesey
6 REPLIES

Re: Not receiving my Twitch Prime loot.

in reply to ColbyCheeesey

Same issue here. I press A to collect it, the window comes up momentarily, and when I hope the supply drop quick menu (RT on Xbox One) a number 2 shows up for about half a second then disappears. 

wWiLsOn277

in reply to wWiLsOn277
mine doesnt even show up in the mail.
ColbyCheeesey

me eiher, but i saw you need to watch some tutorial video first to get it? where the hell is that located? I tried the website and thoght it might be in the theater, but nope.

aarondogg33

in reply to aarondogg33

Supposedly, the tutorial is something done when you first play the game. Doesn’t answer the question of why we aren’t getting the loot itself but the tutorial is a non-factor if the other forum posts are correct. 

wWiLsOn277

Have also not recieved my loot after redeeming on the twitch website. Recieved the first wave of rewards, but not the second that begun on Jan. 2.

OriginsDark
Highlighted

in reply to OriginsDark

Same thing here. Accounts are linked. Got the first batch of rewards the one with winter supply drops but this one doesn't even show up in the mailbox.

Gladsparta_117

Studios