4 reasons to join airborne....

World War II Xbox One

4 reasons to join airborne....

Well it says silent but deadly yes all smgs are silent BUT if youre silent shouldn't your footsteps be silent also that's the biggest flaw in the game is everything except mountain is loud as hell while running pee sound who** the crap out of you if you run around without silent footsteps so that's why a lot of people won't use airborne....don't get me wrong everyone has their own preference but I have noticed that in my own opinion min rain is the way to go regardless of running fast and climbing because if I can sneak up on someone it's much more beneficial!!

I_Bills_Mafia_I
3 REPLIES

Re: 4 reasons to join airborne....

in reply to I_Bills_Mafia_I

Only time i use Airborne is when trying for melee kills on War, although its Core mode which is utter *****e its the best place to achieve this ,otherwise i stay clear of it.

indy56

in reply to I_Bills_Mafia_I

you join airborne for speed.  SMG's are not silent, unless you level up and use the suppressor, which keeps you from appearing on the mini map when you fire.    

Each division has its pros/cons based on maps, and each player's gameplay preference.  You can also alter a division slightly with basic training.

Lately, I've played almost exclusively Armored, so I can prestige and unlock the Hunker basic training.  The LMG is cumbersome, but powerful. So, I'm running Armored with Rifleman basic, and carry a SMG secondary. Works well for me in War, which I play almost exclusively

I may some day want to unlock Scoped-so I'll switch to Mountain and prestige and unlock.

Mix, match, play what you prefer.  

SeniorStatesman

in reply to SeniorStatesman

I know the purpose of it all but if you're running and gunning with airborne I don't need to see where you are on the mini map....I hear you lol that's more accurate than the map and the buff rate I RUN and gun with mountain just because it's quiet 

I_Bills_Mafia_I

Studios