Activision and Sledghammer games, plz dont make zombies in third person and plz dont lets us waste money on supply drops to make our players look pretty plz don ruin cod ww2 over that plz

World War II Xbox One

Tomahawk1021
2 REPLIES 2

You do know there is a great, big white box  beneath the Subject line, right? 

As for the content of your subject: "Please don't lets us waste money on supply drops to make our players look pretty plz don ruin cod ww2 over that plz", it's quite a mouthful. Honestly, who cares what our player model looks like as long as it doesn't alter the gameplay? Activision is a business, and their business is making money, not babysitting their player base. What you, I, or anyone else chooses to do regarding CoD points is all individual preference. 

I think what you meant to say was something along the lines of; "Please bring back the keys and salvage for those of us who do not want to buy CoD points." I don't care what anyone else does with their money, as it's their money, but I will not spend mine on CoD points. 

mygamertagsucks Level 75
Highlighted

Zombies: the last I played wad first person. But than a long time ago.

Supply drops. Will cost you money. 

Making players pretty. Soldiers in uniform are most times not pretty. They can look good. And beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Ruining ww2 by that. The zombie part can be game changing the rest not. They don't interfere with gameplay.

Roll the dice. Life is a gamble
GRaS is OP. Green Stars are OP
SaND get's everywhere
dtuchpunk Level 75

Studios