Anyone starting their Call of Duty YouTube channel in Perth Western Australia (Australia)

World War II Xbox One

Anyone starting their Call of Duty YouTube channel...

Has anyone started their COD YouTube channel in Perth - Western Australia (Australia)?!

Because I'm starting my "YouTube Channel" this year or next year I don't know when, I've got

all my "YouTube Gaming" setup that I need:

• Webcam - Logitech C920 HD Pro
  • 2 or 3 Monitors (1 Monitor for the HDMI for plugging in to the Xbox One Console & 1 or 2 Monitors for plugging Laptops or Gaming Desktop)
  • Game Commentary Microphone - Blue (Yeti - Blackout)
  • Elgato HD60s Game Capture
  • HyperX Cloud Stinger
  • Audacity - Audio Editing Software
  • Vegas Pro 15 - Video Editing Software
  • Open Broadcast Software (OBS) - for livestreaming on YouTube
  • NoCopyrightSounds (NCS) songs for video editing while your recording gameplay & commentating
  • Black desk - IKEA "Perth - Western Australia (Australia)

Thats all my equipment I needed, the one equipment I need to invested on is a Gaming Computer like (Laptop or Desktop).

My question is when you start your "COD YouTube Channel", Do you start with a gaming laptop or gaming desktop with (2 or 3 Monitors,

Mouse, Keyboard and all your YouTube gaming setup)?

Because I have an old laptop that has a slow processor when I tried using the "Elgato HD60s Game Capture" it's started to drop the frame rate down

from 60 to 30fps, My processor for the "Lenovo G50-80" is "Intel (R) Core(TM) i5-5200 CPU @ 2.20GHz 2.20GH" & my installed RAM

is "4.00 GB".

The "Elgato Support Team" reply to my email and saying to me that my processor has a "Celeron" and it's not powerful enough for my

computer to handle the "Elgato HD60s Game Capture".

What are your suggestion for getting the right "Gaming Laptop or Desktop" with the right "Processor, CPU, GPU etc."?

Please let me know I can't do this alone around "Perth - Western Australia (Australia)". 

NaavmanGaming

Studios