Call of Duty: WWII unable to play on two separate systems in the same house

World War II Xbox One

Call of Duty: WWII unable to play on two separate systems in the same house... says it all. My son and I are unable to enter the game at the same time, on two seperate systems, with two seperate pre order purchases, ,with two seperate gold subscriptions in the same house... 

We have been able to get online at the same time, once, and then we couldn't join a party...

Scorndraco
3 REPLIES 3

Here is the message we get. One person is in the game and the other is trying to get in.

THE CALL OF DUTY: WWII SERVICE IS NOT AVAILABLE AT THIS TIME. PLEASE TRY AGAIN LATER OR VISIT HTTP://WWW.CALLOFDUTY.COM/WWII/STATUS FOR UPDATES.

ERROR CODE: 322770

-,B,-,-,-,-,-,-,-,-,-,-,-,-,-,P,-,

Scorndraco

I am also getting the same error code 322770 and can't seem to find a solution.  I live on a college campus and share a room with 2 other guys who play COD WW2.  Activision what is the problem and how can I fix this error?

RaytheSlayer
Highlighted

This isn’t ridiculous I’m watching all the big youtubers playing online right now but all is little ppl can’t get on and play and this is why when your ranked in the world you can’t get to the top because everyone who’s huge on youtube get to play while we have to watch and we buy these games every yr and stand in line in the cold to get them and can’t even play sad guys 

tytrkstr

Studios