Can you play call of duty World War II without the Internet?

World War II Xbox One

My Internet is down, and I want to play local play. It will not let me, am I supposed to have the Internet to play this game, even locally?

zmogg
5 REPLIES 5

To stop anyone who got a copy early and blocked any portion of the game to be played.... campaign, zombies, multiplayer etc. and on release day they released a patch (9gb) that unlocks the game so no one could leak the game early. So yes you NEED internet to download the patch to unlock the game but after that you can play anything you want offline. Well except online multiplayer of coarse. The game case is misleading when it says inter required. Internet only required to download the patch to unlock game contents, then offline all you want! Hope this helps.

DemonSlayer0000

For some reason the game kept being very choppy in the main menu screen. It would also leave to the xbox main screen. Its very annoying. You know anything about that? This is when my internet is not working. I did have internet when i first got the game, so I think i already downloaded the patxh to play online 

zmogg

Yes, as it requires users to have some form of internet connection atleast once, even to play the game offline in single player. When I had Call of Duty World War 2 kaufen, I had played locally, the campaign, or zombies. I do need Internet only when I want to play Multiplayer in general .

MattWansley

hi

@zmogg wrote:

My Internet is down, and I want to play local play. It will not let me, am I supposed to have the Internet to play this game, even locally?

yes

smokedogg99
Highlighted

I agree. You should not be allowed to play, unless you have internet. Get decent internet, it's vital to good gameplay.

Putting the FU back in fun!
nberlanga

Studios